See less

Catching the Wind

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive made some channels using simple MA 200 , i think this can be usefull for you all. You can play with settings how can you find the best S and R levels and channels per every pair and every TF. This settings are for H1 and H4.

MA-fibo_buy = buy area
    MA_fibo_sell = sell area

Regards

Trade what you see, not what you think

Comment

I've made considerable progress with the MTF MA channel indy. I have reduced the process of calculating the highs and lows of the channel to just one simple formula, with only 2 values reversed depending on if you're needing the high or low. It is actually looking much more profitable than I originally expected. Now it's calculating highs and lows of each individual candle, until the period increases. It loses a little sensitivity at higher periods, but not enough to miss the major reversals. I should have the final indicator finished soon that will do all the dirty work. It's basically finding the trends within the ranges, as well as the ranges within the trends (a strange concept I know)...

Comment

pls help

i need OSMA INDICATOR with red color wen below zero line and blue color wen above zero

stove pls help with this ..

thanks in advance

Comment

Really looking forward to this MTF MA channel indy

Great work

Comment

Friends. How o get this EA. Please help me I need this MA EA badly

Comment

Any one got this MA EA? please share to me

Comment

Working...
              X