728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

[REQ] Harvey Walsh day trading ebook

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REQ] Harvey Walsh day trading ebook

Mod Edit: (REQUEST) Amazon.com: How To Day Trade Stocks For Profit eBook: Harvey Walsh: Kindle Store

How To Day Trade Stocks For Profit eBook: Harvey Walsh: Amazon.in: Kindle Store

Hi Kashyap

as you can see the eBooks section is organized by the AUTHOR NAME and you have to put correct title of ebook that you need, in the title bar.I think it's better to edit your request it in the thread title.

Comment

I fully agree with lucifer_quest. People like bonnie1234 has spend tons of effort to get this section of forum well organised, and we should all play our part to maintain the same standard!

Comment

Note: Thread title edited for you, but please follow posting rules, nagging is tiring - Trader T

Comment

Originally posted by trump View Post
          bumping , any one to share this please.
          Bumping is not allowed in WWI, my friend!

Comment

Originally posted by Trader T View Post
            Bumping is not allowed in WWI, my friend!
            oops, sorry, my apologies, I shall keep this in mind.
            The edge can be closer than you think.Sometimes pushing one step further will be a step too far

Comment

post 1 gave prices in India Rupees. I could be wrong on this. but the American price is low. $9.99 for Kindle edition.

http://www.amazon.com/How-Day-Trade-...cks+For+Profit

Comment

Hello traders,

I am very interested by the ebook: How To Day Trade Stocks For Profits by Harvey Walsh, I could not buy it from my country, I live in North Africa.
                Thank you in advance

Comment

Mod Edit: How To Day Trade Stocks For Profit, 3rd Edition by Harvey Walsh (2013) - silversailorduo

When posting... add a description of what you are sharing with the forum members.

Comment

Originally posted by asok View Post
                    Mod Edit: How To Day Trade Stocks For Profit, 3rd Edition by Harvey Walsh (2013) - silversailorduo

When posting... add a description of what you are sharing with the forum members.
                    plz re-up.

Comment

Originally posted by ghhtrcww View Post
                      plz re-up.
                      here you are
                      How To Day Trade Stocks For Profit, 3rd Ed by Harvey Walsh_2013.pdf - ForexUpload.com

Comment

Amazon.com: Brain Hacks For Traders: Hijack Your Mind Skyrocket Your Profits eBook: Harvey Walsh: Books

request if any one can share...thanks

Comment

Harvey Walsh, "Brain Hacks For Traders: Hijack Your Mind Skyrocket Your Profit 2015 | ISBN-10: 1518687202 | 194 Pages | conv pdf | 0,5 MB

Your brain is your biggest barrier to success in the markets. It doesn’t have to be this way. Discover ingenious techniques to overcome fear, greed, and the cognitive biases that are sapping your profit potential.

Anyone who trades knows it can be hard to take a loss or to run a winner. That’s because your brain is actively working against you when you trade. Fear and greed are two of its biggest weapons, and it won’t hesitate to deploy them against your best efforts to turn a profit. But what would happen if, instead of hampering your trading, your fear and greed worked for you? What if you could harness their power and energy and use them for good? Trading would become stress-free, and bigger profits would follow.

In this groundbreaking new book, Harvey Walsh goes further than ever before in deconstructing the evolutionary developments and learned behaviours that have programmed us for failure in the markets. Armed with that information, he has developed a series of brain hacks — simple yet powerful tricks and techniques anyone can use to turn around their built-in disadvantages and use them to supercharge their trading.

Here’s just some of what you’ll discover inside: • How to make your trading relaxing and fun by subverting your fear-engine. • Ingenious hacks to boost your profit by commandeering your cognitive biases and heuristics. • How to harness the awesome power of addiction and have it improve every trade you take. • Slay the monsters that haunt every trader and build an impenetrable shield against self-doubt. • What cheat-heuristics are, why they’re good for you, and how to use them ethically. • How trading less can mean you make more money.

Brain Hacks For Traders is perfect for traders working in any market and any time frame. Scalpers, day traders, and swing traders will all benefit. The techniques in this book apply to any instrument too, be it stocks, futures, forex, options, or commodities.

Give yourself an edge: hack your brain and take your trading and your profits to the next level. Because trading needn’t be tough.

Download:
                          https://www.sendspace.com/file/ox2qxu

Sixer

Comment

can you repost this book??

Please?!?

Comment

please reupload this one

Comment

Working...
                              X