728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Crypto Currencies

New Forum Section for Crypto Currencies : https://forum.worldwide-invest.org/f...yptocurrencies
2 of 2 < >

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

Generic Breakout EA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Generic Breakout EA

Hello

i test since 1 Month the Generic Breakout EA. I like it but the System need any Upgrades.

Realy % Moneymanagement on Balance/Equity Basis.
    Trailing stop loss with steps. i Know the ea have an trailing but the trailing only start if the Position positive for Breakout strategies we need an Trailing from beginning we must reduce loss so fast we can.
    Maybe we can trade a multipair so eur/usd Cable Aussie NZDUSD audjpy eurjpy and audjpy. this are the pairs i trade. If we have all in one ea then we can also put and complete % risk per day and also Target % per day.
    Then Close all positions at X Hour (22pm) and on friday at X Hour.

If the Position not positive after x hours or minutes then Close the Position (its a breakout, for me its fill or kill).

Spread Filter if we come full in the newstime, we dont need an newsfilter.

Sorry for my bad English.
    Attached Files
    http://widgets.myfxbook.com/widget?i...pe=2&color=red

Originally posted by epfxtrade1 View Post
    Hello

i test since 1 Month the Generic Breakout EA. I like it but the System need any Upgrades.

Realy % Moneymanagement on Balance/Equity Basis.
    Trailing stop loss with steps. i Know the ea have an trailing but the trailing only start if the Position positive for Breakout strategies we need an Trailing from beginning we must reduce loss so fast we can.
    Maybe we can trade a multipair so eur/usd Cable Aussie NZDUSD audjpy eurjpy and audjpy. this are the pairs i trade. If we have all in one ea then we can also put and complete % risk per day and also Target % per day.
    Then Close all positions at X Hour (22pm) and on friday at X Hour.

If the Position not positive after x hours or minutes then Close the Position (its a breakout, for me its fill or kill).

Spread Filter if we come full in the newstime, we dont need an newsfilter.

Sorry for my bad English.
    Baktests done or fxbook ?

Comment

hello Philippe 5 the Problem is if you dont Close all positions at friday and if you dont have realy proper mm with real trailingstops and more then one Breakeven Levels breakout strategies dont working proper i send you some backtests.
      Backtest audusd is from jan 2010 to sep 2013. the another is from my demo here you see on 01.09.2013 3 trades full sl but this positions are from friday so if they Close friday then ist good 10k more Performance for this i told if anyone can Change then we can get a realy good ea.

Comment

Hi epfxtrade1.
        Do you have any manual for this EA.
        I have some confues for setting.

Comment

Dear chunshuo you will find the documentation in the first post.

Comment

Here you see the Trades from this week ;-) this ea have a great potential if we can change little bit with a coder if anybody will help.
            Break 9+10.sept2013.jpg

Comment

Thanks for sharing,epfxtrade1...Are you running the EA OOTB?

Comment

OOTB? no only the bounce back and the vergil then the breakout, with breakout i have the most expirience but i wait for help changing the MM and modify the EA then its more profitable. The EA is now also profitable but sometimes need manual intervention for better performance. The Bounce Back its interesting from the idea there i must play with the sl and tp and trailing but sounds good. The Generic Breakout EA is an old EA but if you know how to use and to which times the breakchannel ist good then its powerful.

Comment

There is an error showed in the Experts tag. Can someone fix it?

Comment

Originally posted by 89578251
                    There is an error showed in the Experts tag. Can someone fix it?
                    Each second in tab "expert" we have :
                    2013.09.11 09:25:12 Generic Breakout Version 7 [TD] (1) AUDUSD,H1: AUDUSD Error: <html><head><title>403 Permission Denied</title><script type="text/javascript">
                    //<![CDATA[
                    window.__CF=window.__CF||{};window.__CF.AJS={"vig_ key":{"sid":"3ce4bc4a93d7da90778e3d6647c250e1"},"g a_key":{"ua":"UA-6983771-12","ga_bs":"2"}};
                    //]]>
                    </script>
                    <script type="text/javascript">
                    //<![CDATA[
                    try{if (!window.CloudFlare) { var CloudFlare=[{verbose:0,p:0,byc:0,owlid:"cf",mirage2:0,oracle:0 ,paths:{cloudflare:"/cdn-cgi/nexp/abv=3308198151/"},atok:"

Comment

i had answer today from aroonraj, he will help also with modifications, i have many ideas special for the riskcontrol. i have no errorlogs in my mt4 hmmm

Comment

Ok we discuss about the changes what i have in my brain for this System.

for me important is
                        moneymanagement/risk to balance/equity. I tell why most of the Backtest you find here tradet with fixed lots and then all tell wow nice drawdown if is not to high but in reality you dont trade everytime the same lotsize also if you have an dynamic sl then the must have an % Risk. the drawdown isnt real if you trade fix lotsize in BT. Example you start with 20k and 1 lot in the middle of the BT Time your account is 40k but same lotsize then the Drawdown is worst then with 20k ist normal. but i want a real BT how you trade in real also and we have here also dynamic SL/Profit.

close if the position not positive and the trail sl is not BE in the first x hours/minutes then close. most of the time if the breakout is gone and the position dont come in the first 2 hours to positive and you get BE with the trailing then the position goes into the SL. The System is a breakout Strategy so Kill or Fill.
                        the trail must be trail from the beginning so if you got in (example) at long 1.30000 and sl is 1.29800 and the position goes to 1.30010 then the sl must be also goes to 1.29810. thats very important we must hold the losses so tight as we can.
                        close all position as x time (this is a second part if you trade more currency Pairs)
                        Close all positions on friday at x o clock (important if the Position dont go in sl or Profit we dont want Weekend risk on the PDF you will see why)
                        then 3 timezones for make a new breakout box and trade (here i mean maybe AUDJPY ist the best breakout channel from 23 to 0 then tradestart from 1 to 4, but you have also the timerange to miday there most of the time countertrend so buy the low sell the high, third Zone is US market, but this i can test if we have the mm,trail and Close after x hours/minutes before we implement.

In the attachment you find my detailed Statement from September in the red box are the trade are not closed at friday and goes full SL on sunday this must closed all on friday then the loss will be -10k so the half. then i have also kill all positions from another ea´s you see.
                        so for sept with 7 currencypairs the Profit incl. the over Weekend loss and exlude the another Systems is 51193,06.

Start AUM: 242.787,50
                        Profit Breakout: 51.193,06
                        Profit in %: 21,08%

You find also a Picture there you can see how ist work i will post also in the first post from me.
                        Attached Files

Comment

I had the same errors, don't know why.

Comment

which Errors i have running the ea on my demo no Errors and on backtest also not error logs but im not a coder, by me all ok with the System.

Comment

good in 2015?

Hello,

is this working in 2015? Are u using this?
                              I am so curious about the results. 2 years.

Br,
                              istván

Comment

Working...
                              X