728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Crypto Currencies

New Forum Section for Crypto Currencies : https://forum.worldwide-invest.org/f...yptocurrencies
2 of 2 < >

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

The Holy Grail makomax-autopilot EA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marko Max Kondić View Post
    As a member that has been trading the forex for sometime now and I can't stand people that scam others by using deceiving false advertising words like Holy Grail. I'm not sure how long you have been associated with the forex, but every time I see Holy Grail being used, I automatically know it's a scam. Let's use some common sense and be honest when advertising your systems. If your system does not produce 100% winning ratio new guy, this is not a Holy Grail. Post responsibly and cease the false advertising. Hint: I'm the guy on this forum that finds the scams and I have yet to be wrong here.

Comment

Originally posted by Marko Max Kondić View Post
      first boy I Forex 11 years.
      by profession I inormatičar-programmer.
      there is a robot that delivers 100% profit.
      the name of the Holy Grail I gave it gives extremely good results.
      say stop to advertise and sell their robots? I made up sda 19 robots, 18 indicators and one chart.
      Where'd you the right to speak to someone stops to sell and advertise?
      Here there are no prijaevara each person decides whether to buy something or not.
      After the Holy Grail, I made another robot: CROATIAN PEARL
      Whether it is a hoax?
      I do not know nor do I care about your experiences in Forex but do not allow someone writes that it's a sham and has no idea what it was about.: Mad:
      I was trading the forex when you were in diapers which makes you THE BOY. There is NO robot that trades at 100% and according to ForexPeaceArmy, you are a scammer which I easily believe. Where do I have a right to speak about your spamming....it's the forum rules you are violating. You are a scammer according to forex sites and you can't spam this forum.

I can spot a scammer a mile away and they always join forums like this and then illegally spam us and violate the forum rules and eventually banned. Everyone sees this same pattern of deceit and dishonesty.

Time to click the report button and report this clown. Friends, please follow suit.

Comment

I want to challenge this scammer to a bet. The child claims in advertisement that his Holy Grail EA makes 60,000 closes within a 24 hour period. I'm willing to make a challenge where I will give him $1,000,000 usd if I test his EA for one month and if his EA has no losing trades with 60,000 daily trades, I will give him $1,000,000.

Let's see if this scammer takes me up on my challenge. If he refuses, this will prove that he is a pos scammer. Let's see what this woos will do....challenge me or run away.

Update: It appears that Marko Max Kondić was banned since my last posting. We know he will return under another username. Let's see if he takes me up on my challenge. If he does, he will either be known as the scammer that refused to challenge me and is producing scam ea's or will he take me up on my challenge and he can post his winning the challenging and receiving the one million dollars on his websites. He will be deciding his own fate. I have yet to be wrong in pointing out the scammers on this forum.

Comment

FreddieForex, you are abolutely right ( again ).. actually, I would want to challange him too.

Where these noobs and idiots come from? Let's keep this forum clean.

Respect.
          Peace, Progress, and Prosperous Trading
          Cammo Zabisiu

Comment

Originally posted by freddieforex View Post
            I want to challenge this scammer to a bet. The child claims in advertisement that his Holy Grail EA makes 60,000 closes within a 24 hour period. I'm willing to make a challenge where I will give him $1,000,000 usd if I test his EA for one month and if his EA has no losing trades with 60,000 daily trades, I will give him $1,000,000.

Let's see if this scammer takes me up on my challenge. If he refuses, this will prove that he is a pos scammer. Let's see what this woos will do....challenge me or run away.

Update: It appears that Marko Max Kondić was banned since my last posting. We know he will return under another username. Let's see if he takes me up on my challenge. If he does, he will either be known as the scammer that refused to challenge me and is producing scam ea's or will he take me up on my challenge and he can post his winning the challenging and receiving the one million dollars on his websites. He will be deciding his own fate. I have yet to be wrong in pointing out the scammers on this forum.
            But actually how you dare to challange him and if he wins give him only 1M ? Measly 1M? .. poor poor Freddieforex .. He is a billionaire and he will buy the whole planet soon..
            Peace, Progress, and Prosperous Trading
            Cammo Zabisiu

Comment

hello dear, sorry i could not download the file,can u pls send me the file via email?
              <! E-mail address deleted by Mod - do nit post contact info !>

thanks

Comment

Links are expired please share again...thanks

Comment

What part of post #37 is confusing noob...don't bump postings and don't repeat a posting made by someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by DineshCooray View Post
                    can u please share links again ..cheers
                    Ok, I've re-uploaded the mql-file in post #26 .
                    For development of EA's, "educating" of existing EA's including removal of restrictions, adding features,
                    decompilation, or teaching of trading or EA programming, contact me via PM.
                    Note: I no longer offer this service for free, but accept payment via PayPal or Skrill. Serious request only.
                    Looking for an easy business opportunity with Gold? Check out:
                    capellafx.emgoldex.com and then get back to me!

Comment

Working...
                    X