728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

No Sleep EA With no restrictions ...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Sleep EA With no restrictions ...

Please find the "No Sleep EA" without any restrictions.

It is coded by me ...

It can work on any demo or live account for unlimited period of time.
    It also can be back-tested, even I'm not back test believer. Forward test is the best of course.

I made 20% in 15 days with only 6.5% DD on EURUSD ... Can work on any pair. Lately, I use it on Gold because of the high lot rebate I got from broker and it's profit as well.

So, easily can made 40% a month. You can even make more than 100% but you need to withdraw profit frequently.

You can use it on any time frame ...
    If you want to use multiple pairs, then use safer settings ...
    If you want to use 1 pair, I recommend GBPUSD or Gold but current settings
    will not work on gold, you need to use yours to let it go.

Lower time frame means higher profit, higher DD ...
    Higher time frame means lower profit, lower DD ...

So, use your own settings that you feel comfortable with as I can't take settings responsibility.

Use it on demo first for at least a week ...

Some trades from live account ...
    Attached Files

it sound so perfect, what mode type is it?

Comment

I think tiy mean "MM Type" ...
      0 ... Means EA will use fixed lots.
      1 ... Means EA will use Lot Multiplier but approximate result to 1 lot digit like 0.1, 0.3, 0.4, .... More profit, more risk but can use on higher time frame ...
      2 ... Means EA will use Lot Multiplier and approximate result to 2 lot digits like 0.01, 0.03, 0.04 ... Safer and slower in case your broker accept 2 lot digits.

Comment

Basic strategy/principle logic being used?

Comment

Averaging with optimized lot size ... All trading parameters to control this type of trading can be adjustable.

Comment

I'm on demo. So far it's great. EUR/USD H1

Comment

Minimum account balance needed?

Comment

Originally posted by businessguy09 View Post
                Don't be lazy demo and try.

Comment

Any improvement on this?

Comment

Originally posted by MADGIMPER View Post

Don't be lazy demo and try.
                    Lol you are right. I am being lazy.

Comment

Originally posted by oshaban View Post
                      Please find the "No Sleep EA" without any restrictions.

It is coded by me ...

It can work on any demo or live account for unlimited period of time.
                      It also can be back-tested, even I'm not back test believer. Forward test is the best of course.

I made 20% in 15 days with only 6.5% DD on EURUSD ... Can work on any pair. Lately, I use it on Gold because of the high lot rebate I got from broker and it's profit as well.

So, easily can made 40% a month. You can even make more than 100% but you need to withdraw profit frequently.

You can use it on any time frame ...
                      If you want to use multiple pairs, then use safer settings ...
                      If you want to use 1 pair, I recommend GBPUSD or Gold but current settings
                      will not work on gold, you need to use yours to let it go.

Lower time frame means higher profit, higher DD ...
                      Higher time frame means lower profit, lower DD ...

So, use your own settings that you feel comfortable with as I can't take settings responsibility.

Use it on demo first for at least a week ...

Some trades from live account ...
                      How are you? Happy New Year my friend. Have been trying the EA and doing very well. Having said that, should I worry that at one point or another the EA can run away like a freight train? Does it have any internal Stop Loss protections or something I can do on my end? Any suggestions or recommendations would be great. Thank you, again.

Comment

Originally posted by fym415263 View Post
                        it sound so perfect, what mode type is it?
                        Sorry for the delay ... I didn't receive any notices from the website that I got messages ... I will check my profile to see if I can do that.

I use "Best" mode.

Comment

Originally posted by businessguy09 View Post
                          Good question ...
                          Let me search for a post I did somewhere about one of biggest mistakes that traders do using the wrong account type comparing to their starting capital ...

Got it ... Here we go ...

Hello All ...
                          It comes to my mind to talk about the biggest mistake that most of traders fall into is using the wrong account type to prevent this happen if you want to use my EA.

Please let me show this example to give an idea of the power of using the right account type ...

Let us talk on accounts that all have same leverage and using same lot size ...

For Standard Account (Lot size = $100,000)
                          Lot= 1 >>> 1 Pip Move = $10
                          Lot= 0.1 >>> 1 Pip Move = $1
                          Lot= 0.01 >>> 1 Pip Move = $0.1

For Mini Account (Lot size = $10,000)
                          Lot= 1 >>> 1 Pip Move = $1
                          Lot= 0.1 >>> 1 Pip Move = $0.1
                          Lot= 0.01 >>> 1 Pip Move = $0.01

For Micro/Cent Account (Lot size = $1,000)
                          Lot= 1 >>> 1 Pip Move = $0.1 = 10 cents
                          Lot= 0.1 >>> 1 Pip Move = $0.01 = 1 cent
                          Lot= 0.01 >>> 1 Pip Move = $0.001 = 0.1 cent

So, For traders with low capital to trade, to have same trading conditions to those they have big capital, they have to go to either Mini or Micro account ...

In an other way with numbers, Let us say, if we both use same EA with same settings, but you have a capital of $50,000 and I have only $500.

So, if you trade using Standard account and I use Micro one, then at the end of the month we both will do same profit percentage ... But of course different in $$$.

If you made 50%, then your net profit will be $25,000, but mine will be only $250.

But, suppose I use same account as yours (Standard) ... For sure Margin Call will wait me in very short of time because a little market movement in the opposite direction that I need to make a profit will kill my account, but in other way, market move in my preferred direction will let me earn too big.

So, as a summary, using the wrong account type is a kind of High Risk Gambling !!!.

Be careful, Always use the right account that matches your capital to satisfy the first rule of the list to be a successful trader.

Good luck to all ...
                          O. Shaban

============================

So, as a result from above, Capital depends on account type.

Comment

Originally posted by MADGIMPER View Post
                            Any improvement on this?
                            If you do google search for "No Sleep EA With no restrictions" You will find something interesting
                            Just do it ...

Comment

Originally posted by oshaban View Post

if you do google search for "no sleep ea with no restrictions" you will find something interesting
                              just do it ...
                              thanks. I did. I'm using v3.2. Working great.

You do great work oshaban.

Comment

Working...
                              X