728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

Algotrade Soft Innovative EA Build 10XX and above.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fredricktroy View Post

Thank you for the share. I have already gotten my settings. Success everyone. The best is yet to come.
    Did you change anything else besides the .01 lot size? I'm trying to trade .01 as well but wasn't sure if anything else in the settings should be changed or not. Thanks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fredricktroy View Post

Thank you for the share. I have already gotten my settings. Success everyone. The best is yet to come.
      If you change the lot size, is there anything else in the settings that need to be adjusted as well, such as trailing stop amount as so on? Thanks so much!!!

Comment

Some one is testing this EA?

I get all the time cancellation on pending trades on every tick...
        its very annoying because you get a big history list and it use more sources on my PC

Comment

Originally posted by jeb2k12 View Post
          Hello guys here you go. Algotrade Soft Innovative EA for build 10XX and above here in the attachments. Enjoy.
          Wow Thanks Jeb will use it live Jeb and report here...Try to backtesting it now ...anyways will use on a lot of pair with small micro lot .You the Man Jeb..Thanks WW Invest also ..Great EA

Comment

sexy as shit men thx you for share, i go to backtest and try to share the best optz files.

Comment

look like mower, but i find mower a litte better atm, I've done a lot of optimizations and tried about 32, all losing ... it seems that it's not very good after all.

Comment

https://forum.worldwide-invest.org/f...99#post2336699

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=bgOJaLd8Bgk

Comment

Working...
                  X