728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

Popular EA - Chris Hybrid EA which can earn 20-30% monthly for you !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Share) Popular EA - Chris Hybrid EA which can earn 20-30% monthly for you !

Dear Friends,

I am Posting here an EA which has a long history of refinement and updations over past few years, and now it is used by many Forex Forum members.
    You may Try this at Demo account to start ! Here you can find the EA in the attachment.

This EA cannot be Bacttested ! Only Forward Testing is possible as it should be running on multiple charts.
    ====================Version Update ====================================
    08-01-2018: V2.6 New Version with Trend Filter added [ RSI,MA, importantly Heiken Ashi ]

Ensure that you have "Heiken Ashi.ex4" in the indicator Folder . The License will work
    only in demo account. If anyone interested in Getting it FREE in Real Account, you may
    ask me !
    11-12-2017 : V2.5d The final Version of the EA which is FREE of few bugs spotted in V2.5c
    09-12-2017 :V2.5c Limit Orders Introduced and Option Added to switch to V2.5
    04-12-2017 : V2.5b The direction of orders during breakout is reversed based on Soehoe USers suggestions !
    17-11-2017 : V2.5a :A minor bug on closing Previous set of orders is fixed !
    ======================Best Pairs for Best Results==========================
    Attached Files
    Its offered for FREE for its members

How to use this EA on Charts :

1. Open more than 10 charts in the MT4
    2. Attach the EA to every Individual Chart, [It will not give intended results if you attach to only one chart ]
    3. Choose the Proper Set file according to the Initial Deposit Balance
    4.Thats it. Also you can Follow the Progress of the EA at : http://www.greedyforex.com/2017/10/G...t-advisor.html

Comment

Is it a full version of EA? reply soon

Comment

Originally posted by joellivz View Post
        How to use this EA on Charts :

1. Open more than 10 charts in the MT4
        2. Attach the EA to every Individual Chart, [It will not give intended results if you attach to only one chart ]
        3. Choose the Proper Set file according to the Initial Deposit Balance
        4.Thats it. Also you can Follow the Progress of the EA at : http://www.greedyforex.com/2017/10/G...t-advisor.html
        Doesn't take trades on my demo acc.

Comment

Originally posted by joellivz View Post

If anyone interested in Getting it FREE in Real Account, you may [/COLOR][/COLOR]
          ask me !
          How to get free license on Live Account ?

Comment

Dear Friend, It will not make too frequent trades in the account. Wait for the First Trade by the EA. Sometimes, quicker and sometimes, longer, it depends on market conditions. To get the FREE license of this EA for Live Account,

Please create one account from below list and fund it. After that, you can provide me the MT4 number via joellivzfx (at) gmail.

1. 40$ No deposit Bonus : goo.gl/GEUU3n

2. 100$ No deposit Bonus : goo.gl/xirw5x

3. 5$ No deposit Bonus : goo.gl/pgnDkz

4. 50$ No deposit Bonus :goo.gl/eM5VRz

You will get lifetime FREE EA for real account trading.

Thank you !

Comment

I keep getting this "Pay your attention, that U.S. citizens can not register with FBS." .... any sugestions?

Comment

Working...
              X