728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

CrownPrinceFX EA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Share) CrownPrinceFX EA

Hi Everyone!

Please check out this EA. I wasted USD$700 on a copy and the vendor provided a setfile (supposedly used on myfxbook) that didn't make me money. Setfile does not have same TP/SL as myfxbook account. Some reviews on their website suggest default settings worked best. Still testing...

Vendor is arrogant and difficult to deal with. You will get better support here.

Source: http://crownprincefx.com/
    Source: http://globallongtrendea.net/crownprincefx

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!! PLEASE DOWNLOAD AND TEST HERE!!

If you have success, please share it with other people!

Peace.

CrownPrinceFX EA.rar

no trade on BT... sorry for

Comment

INSTANT EXECUTION BROKER SPREAD 2.7z | Free file hosting. Email large files for free.

Comment

hello download use on only instant execution broker like Fxgaint, superforex, forexmart, newforex, profiforex, forextime instant execution account

Comment

EURUSD, GBPUSD most liquid pairs

Comment

no-trade................

Comment

Is this ea working?

Comment

Can confirm EA works and takes trades on BT

Comment

Hello, just start testing today on demo account. I will update next week about result

Comment

Working...
                  X