728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

Life Changing EA FREE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Share) Life Changing EA FREE

I am sharing a 100% FREE EA. It uses "GRID"
    First I'm a bit skeptical, but i decided to have it a try on demo account. Surprisingly it works!
    I decided to run it on REAL account. For 3 weeks, its giving me consistent profits everyday.

It uses Grid, so i recommend at least 3000$ for 1 pair to invest for EA.
    Use GBPUSD-M15, EURUSD-M15, EURGBP-H1 Default Settings. I TURN IT "OFF" during MAJOR NEWS!!!

Here is where i got the latest version >> https://filtergrid.wordpress.com
    Blog Link >> filtergrid.wordpress.com (Latest File)

Download link >> www.goo.gl/jVRjXV (Not Sure If This Is The Latest, better to download on the blog)
    Dropbox >> dropbox.com/s/s49fa2sladbvnxw/FilterGrid_LatestVersion.zip?dl=0 (Not Sure If This Is The Latest, better to download on the blog)

MYFXBOOK >> https://filtergridea.wordpress.com
    Link >> filtergridea.wordpress.com

I recommend you read the Blog of the Author to know more about this FREE EA!
    I already made profits using that is why i shared it here! I HOPE YOU MAKE PROFITS TOO!

More Power to WWI Community!

thank you for sharing the ea

Comment

Dear WWI. I love this EA. is on Forex Factory all the time.."IF' Yours programs the DRAGON EA v3.2 with the Same default settings, it will do just about as "well" as it is Price Action..Use the Ice FX News Indicator for RED News..45/30 Is an excellent setting for the DRAGON EA..8 Trades/8 Risk..90 pips Wide/72 pips is even Safer..according to Price Action.The "free' Filter Grid is ''paused" Until June/11th. *Grey Fox, at F.F.. Did this..our brother B.P. wont post his EA Lic code On Time at all(Like 1 Day before it will EXPIRE..I was Demoing it, and it said EXPIRE, before his posted the key for this month his BACKDATED the Posting Date, I was watching as I needed the KEY, I had to Delete all those Trades..I am not MADD, as it was only a Demo, but it was making monies. with FILTER GRID SETTINGS at 1.4Martingale)..HIS EA..has an adjustable Martingale setting_1.4 is good.."I am Protecting my Work..HA!!" how is that so, if Yours gives the "Key for All Time.." or gives it monthly, if indeed, Yours would never Sell that Win2Pips EA..if it is FREE EA, please Give it FREELY !! Yours is WAY too old, to need an "Ass Kisser"!! Please Do NOT HURT ME..as Yours is OLD..I only have Courage of the Heart..Thank you B.P.!! Please BP-2000, Do Not Hurt me, for telling the Truth!!(copy Trade the Dragon EA. via FX-Blue.com Copy Trading EA, use two Platforms..One Demo & One Live, Yours has the Filter Grid EA, so far it has only Traded .08 lots, Max, Use the Ice Fx Red News filter, that will do well....go to Fx-Blue.com, and Download it..
      Attached Files
      Last edited by 4xambition; 09-06-2018, 09:28 PM.

Comment

This free EA works! Real life changer! I use the FREE, made huge profits.
        And i purchased the PRO with more profits https://filtergridea.com/

My advice is split your risks and you will profit everyday!

Comment

Here is one of my live accounts using this EA.!

Comment

EA Profit today!

Comment

EA again closed trades in profit. 1880$ now!

Comment

Are you guys doing marketing , again? I tested this ea and it have many error 131, which is related to the invalid trade volume, however, trade volume cannot be changed in the free version. So based on that, I can say that whatever the performance of the EA, is definitely poorly coded.

Update:

This is FilterGrid support/vendor response to the issue:

----------------------
                Sorry for the inconvenience, just ignore that error.

It means that the EA wasn't able to send the trade at that time but you do
                not have to worry because the EA will continue to place an order until the
                EA will be able to successful trade the pair.
                ----------------------

I have no further comment on that.
                Last edited by rgabor; 11-06-2018, 06:09 PM. Reason: FilterGrid support responded

Comment

Originally posted by rgabor View Post
                  Are you guys doing marketing , again? I tested this ea and it have many error 131, which is related to the invalid trade volume, however, trade volume cannot be changed in the free version. So based on that, I can say that whatever the performance of the EA, is definitely poorly coded.

Update:

This is FilterGrid support/vendor response to the issue:

----------------------
                  Sorry for the inconvenience, just ignore that error.

It means that the EA wasn't able to send the trade at that time but you do
                  not have to worry because the EA will continue to place an order until the
                  EA will be able to successful trade the pair.
                  ----------------------

I have no further comment on that.

The free version has restrictions.
                  But the EA is very good and profitable. Many members is Forex Factory have profits.
                  And it is a free EA. So anyone can use it

Comment

Here are todays profits. See screenshot

Comment

No interest on this, so I deleted my comment
                      Last edited by rgabor; 11-06-2018, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Profits made by the EA yesterday! See screenshot

Comment

thank you!
                          loaded the EA and traded short on EU!

Comment

Write here because i was banned in ff just because i warned that this Ea is an aggressive martingale system and.... try to backtest it with any setting and tf from dec2017 till now..GBPUSD.. every account under 5k€ was blown... I've a pro version.... and i was in live in that period...
                            So i don't want discredit anyone but guys.... pay attention...

Comment

Sooner or later, the vendor accounts will burns. Therefore, it uses only the Cent accounts. I see only martingale without SL. You will find a lot of them in the forum.

Comment

Working...
                              X