Cracked RedEye v5.20

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Share) Cracked RedEye v5.20

i've got RedEye EA ( cracked one ) from a friend ,Confirmed Profitable ( so far ), Unlocked RedEye v5.20
    EURCHF,EURGBP and EURUSD H1 only.
    Price Action Scalper.good result with Tickmill, Vipro, ICM , Pepperstone..all broker with GMT +3.
    GMT Offset sensitive EA, make sure set the GMt offset correctly...this EA claimed better than
    EA BOSS and EA EVOSS
    Attached Files

Thanks for your share

Comment

Here are the 99,9% backtest results for eurusd and gbpusd h1
      Attached Files
      Mein neues deutsches Forex Test Portal => www.forextests.com

Comment

Please post result

Comment

Originally posted by Teitg View Post
          Please post result
          RedEyeECN real ICM.png

Attached Files

Comment

Would be great if you just said " This is my EA and I am willing to give people a trial for a certain period of time " plus include a verified track record and trust me people will buy it if they like the performance all of this ' I cracked this EA ; business is getting silly plus frankly a waste of time

Comment

Originally posted by suenk View Post
              i've got RedEye EA ( cracked one ) from a friend ,Confirmed Profitable ( so far ), Unlocked RedEye v5.20
              Price Action Scalper.good result with Tickmill, Vipro, ICM , Pepperstone..all broker with GMT +3.
              GMT Offset sensitive EA, make sure set the GMt offset correctly...this EA claimed better than
              EA BOSS and EA EVOSS
              i used this ea but don't have any trade? why?

Comment

You are trading pairs other than the ones you mentioned EURCHF,EURGBP and EURUSD.

Comment

EA BOSS and EA EVOSS
                  this shit expired! Don't come up ever again with such BS story

Comment

expired?or..cracked?

Comment

Are you selling this ea??? as it has expired and clearly it gives you the email address to go to.

Comment

EA BOSS and EA EVOSS
                        How is results of this EA on Real Account? is it Trial because some of members complaining about its error of expiration. Please post the real account results. Thank You

Comment

i've got redeye ea ( cracked one ) from a friend ,confirmed profitable ( so far ), unlocked redeye v5.20
                          eurchf,eurgbp and eurusd h1 only.
                          Price action scalper.good result with tickmill, vipro, icm , pepperstone..all broker with gmt +3.
                          Gmt offset sensitive ea, make sure set the gmt offset correctly...this ea claimed better than
                          ea boss and ea evoss
                          expired!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X