728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

(REQ) Happy Gold EA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KIRAN View Post
    This can be fake real account used to promote scam EA in association with broker
    yes, I am agree with you

Comment

Originally posted by KIRAN View Post
      This can be fake real account used to promote scam EA in association with broker
      i doubt it

MOVE CLOSE
      The performances on FxStat are verified automatically without any human interference. The verification is made possible by means of an Expert Advisor (FxStat Bridge) that runs on the user's MT4.
      When a user decides to share their performance, the data is transferred from the user's MT4 terminal to the performance page on FxStat, and this data is processed in different ways into the charts and numbers that you can see on the Statistics page.
      Each broker has two types of servers, Real and Demo. When the terminal is connected to the broker's server, FxStat bridge (Expert Advisor) can identify whether the account is demo or real.
      Please note: FxStat.com works as a platform where traders in the community can share their performances, follow each other's trades, compare and discuss performances and strategies as well as other topics. We are not associated with any community members or performances, so if you have any question on any performance, you should ask its owner directly, or seek the advise of the other community members. We do not guarantee that past results will be indicative of future results, and returns may vary due to the markets conditions. It is your own responsibility to perform further due diligence that may include and not limited to requesting more information such as Broker name, leverage, account size, trading style and any other information suite your requirement from the performance owner directly.

Comment

Any review for this ea?

Comment

Nobody use it on real account?
          I know that on Thinkforex demo it's good because fixed spread on XAU/USD 20 pips.
          But on real account?

Comment

I think they need share myfxbook monitoring

Comment

[MENTION=133828]Phillipe[/MENTION]5 They have a signals @ mql5 You can see performance also subscribe

Comment

I am trading with Happy Gold now. First deposit $25, total profit $12,16 in 1 week. Broker Tickmill ECN Pro Account.
                Screenshot_1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Kreker View Post
                  I think they need share myfxbook monitoring
                  New version is 1.7 and this all monitoring myfxbook: https://www.myfxbook.com/members/HappyForex

Comment

This ea is a crap.
                    It works well on demo; it's all!
                    I tested it on a real account, just waste of money even with 20 pips spread.

Comment

Originally posted by philippe5 View Post
                      This ea is a crap.
                      It works well on demo; it's all!
                      I tested it on a real account, just waste of money even with 20 pips spread.
                      You know we have a real accounts. What you wrote, we certainly will not deserve. Have you tried version 1.7? EA works well, it's important to choose the right broker and the right account, and do not forget about a fast VPS. Also set the CPU speed in Win. For details, we sending my clients what to do and set up. Write our email philippe when you are our client. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X