728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Crypto Currencies

New Forum Section for Crypto Currencies : https://forum.worldwide-invest.org/f...yptocurrencies
2 of 2 < >

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

InfoBroker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• InfoBroker

Good morning people

today I'm sharing a new tool (very new tool). It's an EA that allows you to know almost everything about your broker.
    So this EA doesn't trade and doesn't make money but it's usefull when you are looking for a good broker.
    Run it on any TF and any PAIR and compare different brokers and different accounts (real and demo).

Hope you enjoy it.

Have a great day

[ https://www.sendspace.com/file/srvkri ]

InfoBroker

Many people think that Forex Brokers are more or less the same.
    That's not true.
    The task to find a good and reliable broker isn't easy and sometimes is painful because only after we discover that it was not a good choice.
    This tool can't give all the details for a good choice but at least gives an hint.

Look for example the below picture:
    It shows 2 accounts. On the left a REAL Pepperstone Razor Account and on the right a DEMO Pepperstone account.
    Look accurately and you see all values are the same (left compared to right).
    And what does it mean? It's so strange?

Yes, usually (not always) Forex brokers give better trade conditions for DEMO accounts compared to REAL accounts.
    That's because they want you as a customer.
    In this case this broker gives equals conditions for REAL and DEMO, for me it means he is a serious Broker.

There are many other aspects to consider, but it's not easy.
    Attached Files

Comment

Stars on the right upper corner are the SCORE of your broker (0-9)

How many stars does your broker have???

Let me know!!!

Comment

Very interesting tool Sym =), I will test it. I have pepperstone and global prime. Lets see

Pepperstone is good lets se global prime

Comment

globe.jpg

=)

real better than demo

Comment

Originally posted by sarmad View Post

=)

real better than demo
            Hi sarmad

in order to do a "good test" you should take the screenshot at the same time. I mean you need to have 2 open windows (one on real and one on demo)
            and take the screenshot. That because spreads change very fast.
            Besides for what I see from your picture on real you have 21 pairs average and 25 pairs on demo.
            These numbers should be the same... so right click on symbols tab and choose "show all"...

Try it again...

I think you are right... Pepperstone is better then GlobalPrime
            (but rember this test is based only on 2 parameters so it's not exaustive)

Comment

Originally posted by sym- View Post
              Hi sarmad

in order to do a "good test" you should take the screenshot at the same time. I mean you need to have 2 open windows (one on real and one on demo)
              and take the screenshot. That because spreads change very fast.
              Besides for what I see from your picture on real you have 21 pairs average and 25 pairs on demo.
              These numbers should be the same... so right click on symbols tab and choose "show all"...

Try it again...

I think you are right... Pepperstone is better then GlobalPrime
              (but rember this test is based only on 2 parameters so it's not exaustive)
              Okey Sym , I will try again =) .

I know its not exaustive but a good idea to check brokers average spreads etc, =)
              I think its a good Idea to add check "brokers speed when open a position on average", if that is possible ? =) ( I know we have scripts and indicators to check that )

Comment

Okey Sym , I will try again =) .

I think its a good Idea to add check "brokers speed when open a position on average", if that is possible ?
                Yes it could be possible. BUT...

in my opinion it's not relevant. Why?
                Because you can have a broker that usually has (let say) 150 msec or less to open/close a trade but when there is a spike or a news release it freezes the platform for a few minutes!!!
                What do you think, it's a good broker or not???
                It happened to me before my eyes: I had some open trades during a spike and I was gaining a good amount of money. I tried to close but nothing... disconnected.
                I had to wait 15 minutes but meanwhile my orders were no longer gaining. I contacted "customer care" and they said everything was fine... (but it wasn't, also quotes were different from other brokers).
                I changed broker.

This is a little story to say: BROKERS MUST BE CHECKED on the real world and for a little while in order to understand if they worth our trust. No indicators can do it.

Have a great day.

Comment

Yes it could be possible. BUT...

in my opinion it's not relevant. Why?
                  Because you can have a broker that usually has (let say) 150 msec or less to open/close a trade but when there is a spike or a news release it freezes the platform for a few minutes!!!
                  What do you think, it's a good broker or not???
                  It happened to me before my eyes: I had some open trades during a spike and I was gaining a good amount of money. I tried to close but nothing... disconnected.
                  I had to wait 15 minutes but meanwhile my orders were no longer gaining. I contacted "customer care" and they said everything was fine... (but it wasn't, also quotes were different from other brokers).
                  I changed broker.

This is a little story to say: BROKERS MUST BE CHECKED on the real world and for a little while in order to understand if they worth our trust. No indicators can do it.

Have a great day.
                  hmm, I understand your point it happened to me to and I lost some money too during freeze time from brokers.. I have changed my way of trading because of that. Can we add something else to get better view how brokers work in the EA, you said its not essential to measure how good or bad a broker is with this EA? Can we do more/ add more to get better view how brokers play their role? The idea behind this tool is very good and appriecieted from my point of view

Comment

hmm, I understand your point it happened to me to and I lost some money too during freeze time from brokers.. I have changed my way of trading because of that. Can we add something else to get better view how brokers work in the EA, you said its not essential to measure how good or bad a broker is with this EA? Can we do more/ add more to get better view how brokers play their role? The idea behind this tool is very good and appriecieted from my point of view
                    Ok, I'm asking you all: what are the "good qualities" an ECN Broker should have???
                    My answers are:

- honesty, reliability, reputation
                    - dimension (big better than small)
                    - money handling (it easy to cash in or not)
                    - customers care
                    - spreads
                    - commissions/fees
                    - swap rates
                    - execution speed (there are ways to improve it. See here: relinker -> http://tinyurl.com/kwajvnf )
                    - slippage
                    - off-quotes (occurency)
                    - platform freezing (time elapsed and occurency)
                    - accurate market prices (real prices not personal prices)
                    - disconnections (if and how often it occurred)
                    - technical parameters just included in the EA (i.e. STOP LEVEL, etc)

What else????

Which of those parameters can be measured by indicators or EAs?

Comment

Hi friends

Could be interesting if someone will post here screenshots of his/her real account with infobroker (naturally deleting relevant information).

We had here Pepperstone and GlobalPrime and thanks to screenshots we know who of the two could be better.

For the benefit of all of us, it would be interesting to have more screenshots.

Can we do it?

Thanks and have a great week.

Comment

Hi sym-

here a screenshot for IC Markets

InfoBroker_IC_Markets.PNG

all others to lazy ? Or all demos only ?

Hi friends

Could be interesting if someone will post here screenshots of his/her real account with infobroker (naturally deleting relevant information).

We had here Pepperstone and GlobalPrime and thanks to screenshots we know who of the two could be better.

For the benefit of all of us, it would be interesting to have more screenshots.

Can we do it?

Thanks and have a great week.

Comment

Originally posted by Raffinoso
                          Hi sym-

here a screenshot for IC Markets

all others to lazy ? Or all demos only ?

Hi Raffinoso

thanks for your contribution.

I don't know if others here are lazy or only demoing... hope someone else will contribute.

For what I can see IC MARKET demo is the same of real (and just this is a good hint).

I would say IC MARKET is pretty good, equal or even better than Pepperstone.

So the ranking (for the moment) is:

1° - IC MARKET
                          2° - PEPPERSTONE RAZOR
                          3° - GLOBAL PRIME

Hope to see more.

Thanks

Comment

octafx...judge for yourself...
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by maalox View Post
                              octafx...judge for yourself...
                              Ciao Maalox e grazie

I think spread is pretty good, but swap fees should be better.

Besides the screeshots should be taken at the same time in order to compare spreads REAL vs DEMO.

Thanks anyway, we appreciate your contribution.

Update Ranking:

1° - IC MARKET
                              2° - PEPPERSTONE RAZOR
                              3° - OPTA-FX
                              4° - GLOBAL PRIME

Have a great day

Comment

Working...
                              X