728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

forex fury

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Req) forex fury

starting inquiring about that ea ,seems having good press,anyone willing to share it ? or comments about it ? ,i know that is a grid trading system but know no more than that

Forex Fury
    Last edited by nck111; 03-11-2015, 08:58 PM.

Originally posted by nck111 View Post
    starting inquiring about that ea ,seems having good press,anyone willing to share it ? or comments about it ? ,i know that is a grid trading system but know no more than that

Forex Fury
    No backtests, no real account, no long forward tests even in demo.
    At least the website has a nice design

Comment

Originally posted by nck111 View Post

Forex Fury
      If you look on the FXBOOK name "peter lamshed" on their website yesterday Nov 3 ,this had over 30 trades on the GBP/USD open all spread within between 30 min a part 1.5431 and 1.5411, easy to see all they are doing is "eye candy" pip counting , so when , not if , the time comes it goes wrong how many more beyond 30+ trades will it open or where is the stop?

Comment

yes the only thing i knew is that is a grid

Comment

Working...
        X