Win2pips iv

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "foolish"....
    Last edited by 4xambition; 14-04-2017, 07:33 PM. Reason: Foolish..

Comment

• ["Foolish"..[/QUOTE]IceFX.NewsInfo.v2.6.1.zip
      Attached Files
      Last edited by 4xambition; 14-04-2017, 07:34 PM. Reason: "Foolish.."

Comment

• when i try to run it on a cent account where symbol is eurjpy. with the dot i have to modify the pairnames according to that. right?
        Mein neues deutsches Forex Test Portal => www.forextests.com

Comment

• Originally posted by hansberger View Post
          when i try to run it on a cent account where symbol is eurjpy. with the dot i have to modify the pairnames according to that. right?
          you just need it to say EURUSD,EURJPY,USDJPY even if MT4 says EURUSDmicro or EURUSD.m or EURUSD.

Comment

• Originally posted by ss30 View Post
            you just need it to say EURUSD,EURJPY,USDJPY even if MT4 says EURUSDmicro or EURUSD.m or EURUSD.
            thx for the fast reply!

Comment

• "foolish.."
              Last edited by 4xambition; 14-04-2017, 07:35 PM. Reason: Foolish..

Comment

• Originally posted by 4xambition View Post
                I just need to Say..I Love Yours All..The Ice Fx Indicator Cutts off the Whole Metatrader-4 Platform..Works Perfectly..trading is Good..Near 100.00 per day..Published on fx-blue.com No broker etc is Visible..
                Just turned setting up to 1.4 Martingale. I Watch it like a Hawk.. THANKS!!
                where can I download The Ice Fx Indicator?

Comment

• For which "Ice FX" product you are looking for ?

Seller - Norbert Mereg - Trader's profile

Sixer

Comment

• " Foolish.."
                    Last edited by 4xambition; 14-04-2017, 07:36 PM. Reason: "Foolish!"

Comment

• hmmm it is trading fine at demo, but not a single trade at a cent account. no errors shown!
                      does anybody have an idea?

Comment

• [MENTION=3755]4xambition[/MENTION]
                        Seems like you have almost no experience in forex trading, when you use grid with martingale on GBP pairs with 25pips distance
                        Do some backtest and you will see, what I mean!
                        I warned you already that this is a very dangerous trading stylle. But I guess, like a little child, you have to find out yourself ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by newbee View Post
                          [MENTION=3755]4xambition[/MENTION]
                          Seems like you have almost no experience in forex trading, when you use grid with martingale on GBP pairs with 25pips distance
                          Do some backtest and you will see, what I mean!
                          I warned you already that this is a very dangerous trading stylle. But I guess, like a little child, you have to find out yourself ;-)
                          If we had "Loss in pips" parameter in set file ( versus Target in pips) , we could more ability to balance EA and better trusty optimizations
                          Last edited by kam2011; 15-04-2017, 01:12 AM.

Comment

• "Foolish"...
                            Last edited by 4xambition; 14-04-2017, 07:32 PM. Reason: "Foolish"

Comment

• What does the Block button do?

Comment

• may i ask , why all 4xambition replies changed to foolish ?

Comment

• Originally posted by julope334 View Post
                                  What does the Block button do?
                                  description is on first post.

Comment

• Thanks,Can you update,please, version 3.3,that i saved some money to purchase Dragon"s Ea.I am an appreciate Yours hard working.
                                    Thanks

Comment

• Hello Pal. Which pairs do you trade?Thanks

Comment

• Can you run more than 1 instance of the EA with different settings: For example, 1 for EURUSD with MinDistance in pips 10 and another for USDJPY with MinDistance in pips 14?

Also what this EA needs if a equity protection feature (global an per pair) and it would be nice different settings for MinDistance and Target and pips for different pairs.

Comment

• default setting

Comment

Working...
                                          X