• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• an idea how to play this EA.

ref. Long-Short Ratios of this website to pick strong trend pairs
    Foreign Exchange Positions | Forex Open Position Ratios | OANDA

in this example, I will trading :
    Short: NZDUSD, GBPUSD (which blue color > 70%)
    Long: USDCAD, EURGBP (which red color > 70%)

if < 70%, I will block it, then close all of that pair (remove symbol name from "Long" or "Short")

also, when High Impact News release, I will block all before 24 hours the news release.

hope I can win the game every day...
    Last edited by bp2000; 12-03-2017, 06:36 AM.

Comment

• [MENTION=3882]bp2000[/MENTION]
      Could you add a function, where the EA automatically increases the starting lotsize after the balance has increased, e.g. increase lotsize 0.01 every 5000 balance/equity?
      Last edited by newbee; 13-03-2017, 03:18 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

• Yep correct

Comment

• "Foolish....."
          Last edited by 4xambition; 14-04-2017, 08:14 PM. Reason: Foolish..

Comment

• "Foolish...."
            Last edited by 4xambition; 14-04-2017, 08:15 PM. Reason: Foolish..

Comment

• ---- version 3.9
              - fixed a major bug about remove one pair one direction
              - change calculate multiplier lotsize by first opened lotsize
              - move up AutoLot parameter
              - move up SpreadFilter parameter
              - move up RefreshIntervalSeconds parameter
              - move down StartHours and StopHours parameter

I hope this is my last version......

Comment

• Seems that the AutoLot does not work. Entered 0.01 lot every 5000USD and even after it has reached that profit, it still opens new trades with the starting lotsize

Comment

• Originally posted by newbee View Post
                  Seems that the AutoLot does not work. Entered 0.01 lot every 5000USD and even after it has reached that profit, it still opens new trades with the starting lotsize
                  you need set fixed lot size = 0
                  and set AutoLot = 0.01

if you set fixed lot size = 0.01
                  and also set AutoLot = 0.01
                  EA will use fixed lot size

Comment

• I hope this would not your last version ,,,

in this case , this important feature will last ... on the earth ...!

close all in net profit $ XXX,xx

for two reason ;

1- for speed calculating of TP net profit (the calculating of equity is little hard to quick humanity reaction )

2 - when you determine a specified amount of profit , that can be improved by experience ! ,

the equity can reach that amount (equity target) but perhaps would not reach to intended net profit (very important )

anyway , as 4xambition said ..., aaeaa .. mmm .. oh my gush ...! ,, what are you saying maaaan !! ... this room is not for blessing and another EAs .. hoohh .. ggg ..anyyyyy wwwaayyy !!!!!

this EA is based on hedge . direct hedge(at the same time) and indirect (ring pairs,correlated pairs-crosses ...) . and your new strategy produced losses from this moment and it's better

taking positions from many pairs ( wisely chooses ) , buy and sell (long&short) for cover heavy losses and warranty further TPs and non stop loss positions !

ok ? I think it's time to optimize and discover another settings values of MinDistance pip and Target in pips for take better results .

regards

Comment

• "Foolish...."
                      Last edited by 4xambition; 14-04-2017, 08:16 PM. Reason: Foolish..

Comment

• "Foolish...."
                        Last edited by 4xambition; 14-04-2017, 08:09 PM. Reason: Foolish..

Comment

• "Foolish...."
                          Last edited by 4xambition; 14-04-2017, 08:09 PM. Reason: Foolish..

Comment

• Originally posted by 4xambition View Post
                            Who Will Help me, in G-d's Way? I just Changed to BP-2000's Newest Version, and the EA "LEAKED" 10020.00, from Now on, I Talk to No One..I was Not PROUD, Nor Boasting..That "Niggard rev_33rd" Did it..
                            No One at the library would even tell me at all !! Pray for me, "I Hope this is the last version.." I will Not Change it Again..Please pray for me, Reduced (15) Pairs to>.03lots, have 10 more on Standby..It will Not take long to make my Monies Back..Made 560.00 Today> .04lots about 1 Wk, and I will be back on top..In all this Stressful Time, I did not get Angry, Nor Curse at all..Praise G-d!! I Prayed All Day !! I Will Wait Overnite, and then try It Again.. Laughing..because I See 528K Per Yr +.. Thanks BP-2000 !!
                            I am sorry I am not a native speaker. Please tell me what do you mean "the EA "LEAKED" 10020.00"?

Comment

• RefreshIntervalSeconds =5

mean EA will run every 5 seconds
                              include Display Panel, Close orders, Open orders....

I set it to 5, but my VPS still leak (cheap vps)
                              but at Asia session, it seems not leak.....

release final version 3.91
                              - change lot size setting
                              Last edited by bp2000; 14-03-2017, 08:15 AM.

Comment

• "Foolish...."
                                Last edited by 4xambition; 14-04-2017, 08:11 PM. Reason: Foolish..

Comment

Working...
                                X