728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

Banana Pips - Volatility scalper

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to wait to say whether it is good or bad

Comment

my lmax not making money, maybe settings problem, or i am using latency 10 ms for both primary and secondary

Comment

latency is very big. max 3ms. and i have slippage for now i have contact assistance for ask A way to execute faster

Comment

Hey how is going now?

Comment

look like EA "ASSAR V8" very good on Backtest
            but very bad on live forward test

Comment

Bad results. Monkey is good but there is no broker to use it. Needs 0 slip on news. I recommend not to use real account

Comment

The ASSARV10 Team has found a way to make bananapips profitable!

https://www.assarofficial.com/assar-...e-study-day-3/

Comment

assar-scam

Comment

Originally posted by hanaincorporated

no they are not a scam. you are an idiot.
                    Serious You are a clever scientist. Can you please show your live demo and your actual account? You can even know that you will not get any profit, even with a 99.90% bt, and it's very clear. Because brokers usually call you capital to execute the robots to make them apifix. And you're new and you should test more. Einstein

Comment

• i tested it in live demo its 100% failure , but still excellent in BT...

Comment

• THEY MADE A HYBRID VERSION

ONLYFREEFOREX: ASSAR ULTRA EA http://onlyfreeforex.blogspot.com/20....html?spref=tw

Comment

• thanks for this man...

Comment

Working...
                          X