instant execution

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• instant execution

hello,any body knows brokers with scalp allowing and instant execution ?
    i wanna to make money via scalp expert,if u can give me good broker name i can share my system after test,

Originally posted by aria.nikpour View Post
    hello,any body knows brokers with scalp allowing and instant execution ?
    i wanna to make money via scalp expert,if u can give me good broker name i can share my system after test,
    I am currently with Instaforex having eurica account with zero spread and good execution and very happy so far (been with them for 6 months)....what system you have..pm me...cheers...

Comment

Instaforex

You better don't trust Instaforex! Go to Peace Army Fx forum & verify, that Instaforex is under scam investigation!

Originally posted by falconwest View Post
      I am currently with Instaforex having eurica account with zero spread and good execution and very happy so far (been with them for 6 months)....what system you have..pm me...cheers...

Comment

Originally posted by Seadragon View Post
        You better don't trust Instaforex! Go to Peace Army Fx forum & verify, that Instaforex is under scam investigation!
        That's absolutely not true.... I've been with them long enough and had no problems...to let you know, the whole peace army is scam...instaforex was black mailed by peace army owner coz they did not wanna pay money to him for promoting the company.....just google it and read the propoganda case by peace army against the instaforex you will know what I'm talking about....instaforex is the largest and most prominent forex broker in Asia, and they are big enough with lots of capital in market and don't need websites like peace army to promote them...as a matter of fact, I believe the peace army is a big scam itself and I do not trust any review posted on that site wether be EA, Broker, etc...

Comment

Instaforex

FX Peace Army Forum is only holder of information about this investigation, that is providet by NFA Regulator. Your emotional ansver cover me, that You are probably part of this crapy broker.
          Originally posted by falconwest
          That's absolutely not true.... I've been with them long enough and had no problems...to let you know, the whole peace army is scam...instaforex was black mailed by peace army owner coz they did not wanna pay money to him for promoting the company.....just google it and read the propoganda case by peace army against the instaforex you will know what I'm talking about....instaforex is the largest and most prominent forex broker in Asia, and they are big enough with lots of capital in market and don't need websites like peace army to promote them...as a matter of fact, I believe the peace army is a big scam itself and I do not trust any review posted on that site wether be EA, Broker, etc...

Comment

pls tel me all of them from the names of instant execution brokers,not struggle about insta hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Seadragon View Post
              FX Peace Army Forum is only holder of information about this investigation, that is providet by NFA Regulator. Your emotional ansver cover me, that You are probably part of this crapy broker.
              No, I'm not affiliate with that broker in any ways...I'm just saying that I'm happy with them and had no problem so far within the past 6 months.... I use their debit master card to withdraw anytime I want as long as my positions are closed before withdrawal and it is processed in less than 8 hours.
              .but I do believe that they have been misrepresented by some people whom didn't get any profit from them, either to be their client or business partners...

Comment

I've also had an account with instaforex and all went well about 2 months untill i started succeed with my EA's.

It's a russian broker and my opinnion is that only good thing in russia is girls.

Oh, and good brokers could be Hotforex, FinFx or GoMarkets.

And here is good site to compare brokers.
                100Brokers

Comment

gomarket ,very low spread,fast execution,very reliable,like them

Comment

Scam

dont thrust them.. it`s always no connection and lagging when you in wrong OP till your equity drop. after 10 minute when connection in good lets see your equity. looks someone playing a game there. dont take a risk!! find another broker. i`m done with them!!

Comment

FX|Clearing - Welcome! <--------- This is what MJ uses (NDD or ECN pro)
                      ECN Forex Trading | ECN Forex Broker | Forex Trading Accounts | FXCC <---------- Good heavily regulated Cyprus broker
                      www.gomarketsaus.com <--------- Australian broker. Good if you live in Australia, but a mission to withdraw money out of Australia. (They always ask you why you want to withdraw.... why? I want to spend the money)
                      Couldn't think of a fancy signature so this will have to do

Comment

Originally posted by falconwest
                        I have been trading with instaforex more than a year and keep on losing money due to slippage, mt4 freezed during tp when I tried to close manually. Off quotes too many times etc. You may not feel it now and sooner or later you will face the same problems. Good luck to you with Instaforex.

Comment

Originally posted by Lothar View Post
                          I've also had an account with instaforex and all went well about 2 months untill i started succeed with my EA's.

It's a russian broker and my opinnion is that only good thing in russia is girls.

Oh, and good brokers could be Hotforex, FinFx or GoMarkets.

And here is good site to compare brokers.
                          100Brokers
                          Go market is losing a lot of customers lately due to mt4 freezed too many times and they tried to blame the internet connection or firewall etc. They even withdrawn forexcashback agreement recently, you can search in forexfactory on this matter. Also they are a lot of unsatisfied customers airing -ve comments in forexfactory as well.

Comment

Comment

Yes, indeed withdrawal is not a problem at all but they are cheat brokers, they cheat us on offquotes, slippages and freezed mt4 during news time etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X