728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

instant execution

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lothar View Post
    It's a russian broker and my opinnion is that only good thing in russia is girls.
    Slavic girls in general - as long as they don't have a mustache, hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by aria.nikpour View Post
      hello,any body knows brokers with scalp allowing and instant execution ?
      i wanna to make money via scalp expert,if u can give me good broker name i can share my system after test,
      On real live accounts with ANY broker who let their orders pass through them, instant execution is still not always possible. The reason is simple - if you want to close a sell order there must be a trader willing to buy that number of lots at this exact price at this exact moment. And the opposite, if you want to close a buy order, there must be a trader who is able and willing to sell. This is disregarding if it's a physical person or a robot.

For intra-minute scalping, never use a broker where you have to pay commission, because the commission eats up all or most of the profit.

Also, a broker with tight spread and a your MQ4 hosted on a VPS-server located as close as possible to the broker server is a must.

So to sum up. Most brokers do indeed allow instant execution. That is, they let the orders go through them without delay. But that doesn't mean that the orders then are executed instantly, because it depends on the market.
      For development of EA's, "educating" of existing EA's including removal of restrictions, adding features,
      decompilation, or teaching of trading or EA programming, contact me via PM.
      Note: I no longer offer this service for free, but accept payment via PayPal or Skrill. Serious request only.
      Looking for an easy business opportunity with Gold? Check out:
      capellafx.emgoldex.com and then get back to me!

Comment

Originally posted by Lothar View Post
        I've also had an account with instaforex and all went well about 2 months untill i started succeed with my EA's.

It's a russian broker and my opinnion is that only good thing in russia is girls.

Oh, and good brokers could be Hotforex, FinFx or GoMarkets.

And here is good site to compare brokers.[/URL]
        brother you can give directly resource page like
        forex brokers review
        http://www.fxdailyinfo.com/?p=forex-brokers&page=reviews
        and forex brokers comparision
        http://www.fxdailyinfo.com/forex-broker-comparison
        but thanks that your suggested website good.

Comment

sorry for mistake those link are : forex brokers review and and http://www.fxdailyinfo.com/forex-broker-comparison
          ]forex brokers comparision[/url]

Comment

Working...
          X