728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

XMT-Scalper

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sir:

how to download in the investdownload. I can't find ea.

thanks!

Comment

• Thanks for sharing and gain a higher profit together.

Comment

• Hi everybody,

Since the investdownload.com link is inactive I share here the last known version of XMT_scalper (from my archive):

XMT-Scalper_v2.522.zip

Enjoy,

Ron

Comment

• Hi there
          Someone has this program
          My time is over
          IRForexRobot V 1.1.ex4

Comment

• hi..dear.
            can..u..upload..ZIP..SETFILES?

Comment

• plz..help..error

2017.11.26 09:33:00.124 2017.06.06 07:18:12 XMT-Scalper_v2.522 EURUSD,M1: 2017.06.06 07:18 Tick: 014
              *** DEBUG MODE ***
              Currency pair: EURUSD, Volatility: 0.00004, VolatilityLimit: 0.00163, VolatilityPercentage: 0.00000
              PriceDirection: NULL, Expire: 07:48, Open orders: 0
              Bid: 1.12556, Ask: 1.12564, iMA_low: 1.12552, iMA_high: 1.12564, iMA_diff: 0.00012
              AvgSpread: 0.00008, RealAvgSpread: 0.00013, Commission: 0.00005, Lots: 7.08, Execution: 0 ms

Comment

• Nesta, I don't have any experience with this indicator. I just posted the last version because the link to the original storage place had expired. Sorry about that but I myself never used it. Ron

Comment

• Hey all! I'm trying to do some work with XMT as Capella seems to be inactive for a while now and I couldn't find original mq4 version of XMT as links shared here are broken and the file appears to be invalid.
                  Does someone has all.the versions of XMT so I can study the code and hopefully keep improving it?

Comment

• Hello guys! I'm trying to keep the XMT EA alive tweaking it! does someone has the original versions from capella??

Comment

• Hi Fernando, please see
                      Hey all! I've been messing around with XMT Scalper. I see a great potential from the system but sadly the creator Capella has been away from the forum for

Comment

• Originally posted by nesta View Post
                        plz..help..error

2017.11.26 09:33:00.124 2017.06.06 07:18:12 XMT-Scalper_v2.522 EURUSD,M1: 2017.06.06 07:18 Tick: 014
                        *** DEBUG MODE ***
                        Currency pair: EURUSD, Volatility: 0.00004, VolatilityLimit: 0.00163, VolatilityPercentage: 0.00000
                        PriceDirection: NULL, Expire: 07:48, Open orders: 0
                        Bid: 1.12556, Ask: 1.12564, iMA_low: 1.12552, iMA_high: 1.12564, iMA_diff: 0.00012
                        AvgSpread: 0.00008, RealAvgSpread: 0.00013, Commission: 0.00005, Lots: 7.08, Execution: 0 ms
                        That's not an error lol. It's your verbose output. It shows up on your screen to tell you the stats of the market, lot size, etc..

Comment

• Got a setting to share

Rules of usage:
                          - It optimized for GBPUSD, 5 minutes chart, but you can try to run backtest on other pairs to see if it works
                          - Since I hate risk, this setting takes risk about 2-3% per trade
                          - Always run backtest before usage, better with 99% modeling quality
                          - Use demo account at least 3 weeks before going live
                          - Use only small money you can afford to lose, think as if you already lose it and you don't mind at all
                          - If you've got profits from this setting, you have to give at least 10% to charity or your parents, I'll help only givers
                          Attached Files

Comment

• i am trying to upload it to my chart but i can not ,, can anyone please upload the version you use ?

Comment

• Originally posted by elsaden View Post
                              i am trying to upload it to my chart but i can not ,, can anyone please upload the version you use ?
                              elsaden reply sent a personal message

Comment

• elsaden reply sent a personal message

Comment

Working...
                                X