728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

Sharing My Daily Signal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharing My Daily Signal

Hey all,
    Here I want to share my trading by providing the signal.

If anyone wishes to follow the given signal, you must comply with the prescribed conditions such as money management, take profit point & pending order.

The given signal is not too difficult, just by putting the pending order that will be given by me. I will update time to time until the entry make a profit and HIT TP.

I will try my best to provide the signal and anyone who wants to ask can ask questions in this thread.

Lets enjoy with the trade...
    Attached Files

Hi all, I'm back...

I try my best to update my daily trading from the entry until close.

Comment

I supposed to provide signal today. But since I to busy & not trade today. I will start by next Monday. Anyway anyone are welcome to join my telegram channel which is conduct by me.

The link as below.

Telegram: Contact [MENTION=91944]kach[/MENTION]ing2ea

Comment

Originally posted by fxrider2017 View Post
        I supposed to provide signal today. But since I to busy & not trade today. I will start by next Monday. Anyway anyone are welcome to join my telegram channel which is conduct by me.

The link as below.

Comment

My Trading Rules:

1. Minimum balance is $1000 for standard account & $1000 cent for cent account.

2. Entry lot size start with 0.01 ($0.01 per pip).

3. Leverage recommended is 1:500 and above.

4. Pair currency trade as below.

a. EURUSD

b. GBPUSD

c. EURJPY

4. My trading strength depend on money management. Pls. follow exactly the lot size given.

5. Pls. take note this is 100% manual trade. No EA use for this trade.

6. Daily profit is about 3%-5%.

Comment

Latest Signal Summary

Kindly refer picture for the signal summary given by me. 100% all signal HIT TP. As for now total 94 signals has been given. Do PM me if anyone interested to join.

Signal Sum.JPG

Comment

Working...
            X