728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

[REQ] elwave 10 crack or setup file need

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cashmate View Post
    Thanks that's good information. Some times I have to try like 10 times to get elwave 10 reactivated. I am running elwave 10d a much later version than 10 b. I got it to work with mt4. the scripts works fine with mt4. I don't have the chart issues with that version.
    could i get a copy of 10d please if you can as mine wont work with mt4. Id really appreciate it.

Comment

From what i can see in the Elwave log on start up of 10 its using a completely different http to connect to the license server and not using any of the cracked ones. So ive copied it into the registry.Its the top one ive put in the default key.
      bandicam 2016-08-25 08-53-34-734.jpg

Comment

Philt check your inbox

Comment

did any of you get it to work? i'm having problems!
          regards mates!

Comment

cant deny the power of Elliott Wave. Projected the move even before election began.GBPJPY 30 Min.jpg

Comment

hi help me The problem with elwave 10
              I installed the program and run me off though , but the message was the time chart analysis

error elwave 10.JPG

Comment

I have the same problem. How can I fix it?
                Thanks a lot

Comment

I am having the same problem. It is to do with the patch. If someone reading is a coder and can help it would be very much appreciated. I have debugged the dump file but dont know how to fix it.

Comment

Only works with ascci file format im having the same problem as soon you try to feed live data from Mt4 crashes..

Comment

[QUOTE=cashmate;268158]Thanks that's good information. Some times I have to try like 10 times to get elwave 10 reactivated. I am running elwave 10d a much later version than 10 b. I got it to work with mt4. the scripts works fine with mt4. I don't have the chart issues with that version.[/QUOTE

Hi cashmate can you share a copy of the one you manage to run with mt4?

Thanks mate

Comment

I'd love to take a look at 10.x even for ASCII data. Thanks.

Comment

IIt crash down..i cant make it work anymore..I think the 10 version has the same analisis engine that 9.5 problably less bugs how they call it.i wnat to make 9.5 work real time will be fine..

Comment

Can anyone upload the version 10d?...as it seems it works with mt4

Comment

Here is just the .exe file i dont have the crack.
                              Download ELWAVE100dSetup.exe from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Comment

any one have crack or patch for elwave 10b.... i don't have any old version of elwave so how to activate the elwave 10b

Comment

Working...
                                X