728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

(ask) Multiple instances of MT4, same broker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (ask) Multiple instances of MT4, same broker

Hello, I can not find this topic in the archive. I remember having read about it several years ago.
    Someone explained how to open multiple MT4 instances (or 2 instances) of one broker.
    I need to run a real and a demo account on the same broker.
    Can anybody help, please?
    Thanks in advance.

It's alright, I found it over the internet.

Comment

it is so simple, I have used two demo accounts of same broker at the same time.

Steps:
      1: suppose, you have a broker "Tickmill" in drive C, leave it for your real or live account, leave it as it is.
      2: Now copy the complete terminal from C---Program files---- copy complete "Tickmill" folder.
      3: Paste this already copied "Tickmill" folder to drive D anywhere then open on terminal.exe file, you will see your copied terminal in D will ask for username/login and password, now you know that how to open an demo account. make a new demo account.

Now you see that, you are using real or live account from C and demo account from D.
      I have practically checked it and it works fine. happy trading.

Comment

Working...
      X