728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

Motive wave ultimate edition ver 3.4.2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motive wave ultimate edition ver 3.4.2

Hi friends i m uploading motive wave ultimate edition. i m uploading after long time.I need median renko for mt4. If anybody has it plz share i dont want free versions if somebody uploads some paid version it would be of great help.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/zi3njh

Originally posted by anurag73 View Post
    Hi friends i m uploading motive wave ultimate edition. i m uploading after long time.I need median renko for mt4. If anybody has it plz share i dont want free versions if somebody uploads some paid version it would be of great help.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/zi3njh
    hi anurag73,
    as per your request and also thanks a lot for your sharing...
    regards
    Attached Files

Comment

hi jimmy thanks for sharing the indi but problem is that i think these are for older mt4 version when ever i use the indi it a window pops up and says that "incorrect dll version" have used it on your mt4?

Comment

hi jimmy thanks for sharing the indi but problem is that i think these are for older mt4 version when ever i use the indi it a window pops up and says that "incorrect dll version" have used it on your mt4?
        hi anurag73,
        Try this one.
        regards
        Attached Files

Comment

hi jimmy have u tried this indi on your mt4?

Comment

hi jimmy have u tried this indi on your mt4?
            hi anurag73, sorry that i don't use it and i only test it out after i had took out the "time restriction", it consume a lot of my PC's memories..
            usually, this type of stuff need a lot of historical data before it can run smoothly on mt4.
            hope this help.
            regards

Comment

Many thanks anurag73. This is a very good package. I see Motive wave 4 is out now. Will your software also educate the latest version?

Comment

MotiveWave 4.2.24 Ultimate Edition

MotiveWave: Stocks, Futures, Options and Forex Trading/Analysis Platform

MotiveWave is a professional suite of tools that makes trading and market analysis simple. By integrating with your existing broker, MotiveWave lets you have the best of both worlds. You can choose the broker that best meets your needs in terms of reliability, trade execution and commission rates while using best of breed trading and analysis tools.

MotiveWave Trading Platform Features

Most Advanced Elliott Wave and Gartley Tools Available
                Advanced Charts, Commentary and Trading Tools for the Discretionary Trader
                Trade Stocks, Futures, CFDs, Forex and more - Whatever the Broker Supports
                Trade from the DOM, Quotesheets, Buy/Sell Boxes, the Trade Panel or directly from the chart with one click
                Supports Multiple Brokers and Data Service Providers
                Easy to add, edit or cancel orders on the chart
                Java SDK for custom studies, indicators, and strategy creation
                Advanced Strategy Backtesting
                Strategy Optimization (exhaustive and genetic)
                Walk Forward Testing
                Backtesting Reporting
                Different Editions to choose from and Add-On Modules let you create the trading platform you need
                Advanced Fibonacci and Gann Strategies
                Built For Multiple Monitors
                Highly Customizable Chart and Trading Preferences and Much More … Try It Now!

The MotiveWave Ultimate Edition is a comprehensive advanced charting and trading platform. It has ALL of our features and functionality so there are NO Modules to add on. It has:

Everything in the Professional Edition, plus
                Strategy Backtesting
                Strategy Optimization (exhaustive and genetic)
                Walk Forward Testing
                Backtesting Reporting
                Study Scanner (for scanning across multiple symbols/instruments for a specific study/studies and set of conditions)
                Gann Components
                Elliott Wave Tools (Manual and Automatic wave plotting and decomposing of waves, Auto Analyze, Elliott Wave Scanner, all Elliott Wave Rules and Guidelines supported and enforced)
                Automatic Wave Labeling (wave patterns and labels added for you)
                Elliott Wave Study
                Auto Analyzer (for Elliott Wave)
                Elliott Wave Scanner
                Gartley Tools (Manual, Auto Gartley)
                Gartley Scanner

Join CNBC contributor Todd Gordon of TradingAnalysis.com for tips on using MotiveWave and a live mid-week market update to cover the important developments that have transpired thus far in the week.
                The following brokers and data services are supported in this version of MotiveWave™:
                *Interactive Brokers
                *TD Ameritrade
                *IQFeed
                *BarChart
                *eSignal
                *StockWatch
                *FXCM
                *Google/Yahoo
                *FOREX.com
                *Rithmic
                *CQG
                *Ditto Trade
                *TradeStation
                *OANDA
                *MB Trading
                *Meintrade
                *Deep Discount Trading
                *Optimus Trading Group
                *ATC Brokers
                *Stage 5 Trading Corp
                *Open eCry (OEC)
                *Trade Pro Futures
                *Tradier Brokerage
                *EMini Futures Broker
                *AMP Global Clearing
                *MetaStock Xenith
                *Money.Net

NitroFlare - Upload Files
                MotiveWave.4.2.24.rar (40,32 MB) - uploaded.net
                Download file p92kl.MotiveWave.4.2.24.Ultimate.Edition.zip
                Personality and Trading Systems:
                The idea that using a methodology that suits your personality is an essential component of trading success also helps explain why most people lose money using trading systems they bought. Why is that true? Is it because most trading systems don’t work on data not used in their development? I am not implying that.Actually, I have no idea what percentage of trading systems sold to the public provide a market edge. But even if I assumed that more than 50 percent of the systems sold would be profitable if applied as instructed, I would still expect over 90 percent of the buyers of those systems to lose money trading them.
                Why? Because every trading system, regardless of the strategy employed, is going to hit periods when it does poorly. Now, if you buy a system, by definition, it has nothing to do with your personality or beliefs.In many, if not most, cases, you won’t even have any idea what drives the system’s signals. Consequently,the first time the system hits a bad period, you are not going to have the confidence to stay with the system,and you will stop trading it. That is why, invariably, most people who buy systems will end up losing:
                They will stop using the system when it goes through a bad period, and they won’t be there when the system recovers.

Lessons from the Greatest Traders
                Book by Jack D. Schwager

Comment

MotiveWave is the best platform !

Comment

Is there any link to "Auto Elliott Wave" module?

Comment

Sorry delete my previous post
                      I have seen that the module is already into Ultimate edition

Comment

after last W10 update . Motive dont work any more.

Comment

my jre already higher that request , why cant run this motive?

Comment

Is there anybody has the latest version of Motive wave

Comment

Working...
                            X