728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

Wave59 Pro 2 with Cycles and Advanced Five_Point Pattern

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dafiuz View Post
    Hi,
    I've problem with esignal. I can connect it to the software but I can't load charts.
    Anyone can help?
    thank you
    are you referring to Wave59 Pro?

Comment

yes, sorry I didn't specified

Comment

This is a crap. No matter what you can't use this. This instruction is wrong. even if you lucky to DL, it will freeze. Something is not correct. I will stay with 3.6 RT.

Comment

got it, but I can't find the RT version anywhere. Can anyone please share it?

Comment

V3.6 is the RT version!

Originally posted by dafiuz View Post
            got it, but I can't find the RT version anywhere. Can anyone please share it?

Comment

can anyone guide me how i can open charts in this? i tired MT4 export followed some videos but still no luck nothing shows. I get error to add symbol to data center which i have already did. After adding ASCII file i double click to make chart but still not luck,.

Comment

Working...
              X