728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

profx version 5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Share) profx version 5

http://www.forex21.com/forex-trading-strategy-profx/
    Attached Files
    Personality and Trading Systems:
    The idea that using a methodology that suits your personality is an essential component of trading success also helps explain why most people lose money using trading systems they bought. Why is that true? Is it because most trading systems don’t work on data not used in their development? I am not implying that.Actually, I have no idea what percentage of trading systems sold to the public provide a market edge. But even if I assumed that more than 50 percent of the systems sold would be profitable if applied as instructed, I would still expect over 90 percent of the buyers of those systems to lose money trading them.
    Why? Because every trading system, regardless of the strategy employed, is going to hit periods when it does poorly. Now, if you buy a system, by definition, it has nothing to do with your personality or beliefs.In many, if not most, cases, you won’t even have any idea what drives the system’s signals. Consequently,the first time the system hits a bad period, you are not going to have the confidence to stay with the system,and you will stop trading it. That is why, invariably, most people who buy systems will end up losing:
    They will stop using the system when it goes through a bad period, and they won’t be there when the system recovers.

Lessons from the Greatest Traders
    Book by Jack D. Schwager

many thanks for your share adelzadeh.

Comment

my goodness thanks Adelzadeh, this is truly a good one

Comment

thanks fro sharing this system brother

Comment

very very thanks

Comment

Thank you dude, really good share!

Comment

is really this indicator is profitable

Comment

thanks , share the manual

Comment

Thank you for sharing, sincere thanks
                  I load the indicator and the EA, the indicator switch has been turned on
                  But when the arrow appears, but there is no alarm push prompt
                  How to set up?
                  thank you

Comment

share the manual please.

Comment

manual needed?

Comment

yes, alert don't works but it's free now so don't boring with manual requests.... it's so easy to follow, gbpusd M30 timeframe, arrow up long, sl last swing down, arrow down short sl last swing up. Risk 2% max.

After a gain of 15-20 pips. half position closed, and sl be.

2017 awesome year, 2018 who know :-)

Thanks adelzadeh again for share this.

Comment

Thanks for guiding cippalo,, but one think to ask is that is this made for 30 minutes chart only for gbpusd pair?

Comment

http://forum.forex21.com/forum/helli...uggestions/26/

I'm follow this for understand logical of this system and i see only gbpusd m30 as trades.... +200% this year it's awesome with ONLY 1 signal (9-18 london/ny session) @day and with this low dd.

This is my entry today, half position closed, be now.

Comment

The signal today...

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X