X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Share) Fx nuke

FX NUKE

Advanced CS Trading Formula!

The brand new FX Nuke Trading System has been developed to provide you with the most accurate, precise and profitable BUY/SELL signals.

It uses the latest advanced algorithms to predict changes in the price movement and generates signals right on your MT4. FX Nuke also uses CS dashboard. thanks to this feature you can always be sure that your trading signals are supported by big and smart money.

You will be very surprised when you see what profit we have been able to achieve with this new trading formula.

https://www.file-upload.com/3032if1409rn

thanks for the share bur the link is broken
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by kotken View Post
      thanks for the share bur the link is broken
      Link is working, not broken

Comment

Hi, dmnik, in the past I have accused you of some terrible things and I was wrong. In fact, you are the total opposite. You have a huge heart and some of the systems that you share are are actual winners if traded correctly. I won't blame you if you don't forgive me, but please let me extend my dearest appologies. I'M A JUDGEMENTAL JERK AND I'M SORRY!!! I'm glad that my accusations have not discouraged you from sharing your systems and indicators with the members of this forum.
        In my book. "YOU ROCK" Keep up the good work bro...

wanna

Comment

looks like fancy ema you ar not gona earn money with that

Comment

Working...
          X