728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

Bollinger bands jackpot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do anybody havemodule 4-5 ? Thanks in advance.

Comment

All invest downloads I get this message: ERROR
      You have reached the maximum concurrent downloads. Please wait for your existing downloads to complete or register for a premium account above.

Can some kind soul upload all the above videos to a link that works?
      Last edited by scratchy; 03-09-2016, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Thanks pigpo.
        can pigpo or anybody else put module 4 and module5 (zippyshare linked stuff) in sendspace please!
        thanks in advance
        ---------------------------------------------------------
        what does bollinger band jackpot course contain?

here is summary.

My name is Mark Deaton, and I’ve been a professional trader for almost 15 years. I’ve placed millions of dollars in trades, and spent thousands of hours staring at charts. I’m fortunate enough to make a full time living from the markets.
        A living that affords a very comfortable lifestyle for myself and my family, and more importantly the freedom to go and do anything we want as a family, anytime we decide to go do it!
        Your Investment Gets You…

Quick Start Modules

Module 1 – Setting up your charts, how to read Bollinger Bands like a pro. How to use the system intuitively, removing confusion!
        Module 2 – Reversals vs. Continuations, how they setup and how to confirm the highest priority in either direction.
        Module 3 – Your setups, and technical combinations! Exactly what you should be looking for and how to execute the trade setup from start to finish.
        Module 4 – How to search and scan for the most lucrative opportunities!
        Module 5 – Repetition is the mother of learning. In this module I do a complete recap of your introductory modules.

Advanced Tactics
        Module 1 – Market timing with Bollinger Bands, how to time your participation in any market with laser precision.
        Module 2 – More on reversals and continuations and how to capture these explosive moves!
        Module 3 – The art and craft of using multiple time frames to slash risk even further.
        Module 4 – Discover my exclusive market pressure points system for nailing the ebb and flow of any instrument. With this simple system applied to Bollinger Bands you will look like a super hero analyst who is almost never wrong about direction!
        Module 5 – Discover the magic of swing structure and how it paints a path to the next expected move, then triple confirm your analysis with what you learned in your introductory modules!

Webinar & Support
        Live Recorded Webinar – Live case studies, examples, and commentary across asset classes and instruments. We’ll cover Forex, Stocks and Futures with this amazingly powerful yet simple system!
        Help Desk – We won’t leave you hanging. No question is to insignificant. You will get a support email address to use for all your questions, and even help with your trading.

---------------------------
        caution
        Bollinger bands do not show trend direction.
        they show volatility of price.
        Last edited by rvlvvel; 04-09-2016, 05:02 PM.

Comment

would be great if someone could repost videos in easy to download link....

Comment

could someone upload module 4-5 videos to 4shared.com or pm me ? Thanks a lot in advance!!!

Comment

Pls upload 4,5,6

Comment

Pls can someone upload the entire course. Thanks in Advance

Comment

The 4shared links of post #15 are not working for you ??

Sixer

Edit:
                  Did you test the "Better Bollinger Bands stop indicator" for Metatrader 4 from post # 131 of this link ?

Better Bollinger Bands... - General - MQL5 programming forum - Page 14
                  Last edited by Sixer; 15-04-2017, 10:03 AM.

Comment

I just saw first two modules. Really liked what i saw. Looking for other modules. I think first two modules are really good......Would recommend them to any serious trader

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I only see video segments 1-3 (of 5) and PDF 2 on the 4shared link (post #15). I'd love to see the full 5+ videos. Anyone?

Thanks,
                      -DK

Comment

Please repost the downlodable links to the course. Appears that links are not working.

Regards,

Comment

found a link with first 3 modules Download bollinger-band-jackpot page 1 | Auto download free

Press them one by one then GET LINK then ENTER CAPTCHA then GET NOW TWICE till its 100 (2 times= get now)

Good luck Trading

Comment

Originally posted by pigpo View Post
                            video tutorials

module 1-3.zip - Invest Download

module-2.pdf - Invest Download

more being uploaded ...

new link

Bollinger Band Jackpot - Module 2.mp4.zip - Invest Download

more videos to come

here is video module 4 and 5

Zippyshare.com - Bollinger Band Jackpot - Module 4.mp4

Zippyshare.com - Bollinger Band Jackpot - Module 5.mp4

there are additional videos explaining advance tactics.. i shall upload after some time.
                            Hello Pigpo,

May I know the module 4 and 5 of this series still available? as the links for the zippyshare both are no longer available.

Comment

Please upload 456 videos.. thanks in advance

Comment

thanks please upload it again

Comment

Working...
                                X