1000pip climber system

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Req) 1000pip climber system

Hi everyone, Who has used 1000pip climber system?
    Attached Files

Not used the system myself but mainly excellent reviews here,link below,.It's for sale on Ebay for £30:00 but $149.00 on the main vendors site,possible there is a monthly subscription,but that's not clear

1000pip Climber System | Forex Software Reviews | Forex Peace Army

Comment

Exactly there are many positive remarks outside ... Appearance of legitimate traders.

Comment

It would be good to confirm with some old forum user if he has used it, and that has resulted,
        And then see if we make a small group to buy it and test it.

Comment

So does anybody have this expert advisor that they can share with us.

Comment

Really nobody?

Comment

Originally posted by MADGIMPER View Post
              Really nobody?
              It's only £30.00 on Ebay

Comment

I have this system, but need to be decode due to the license attached to it. I bought it from vendor, who gave me a license for it, but its not working. I will be glad if it can be decoded for mq4

Comment

The reason why it no longer works is because after you buy it the seller sends you a new password every single month to continue to use the product which is very annoying . I hope that this is not the new way of operation when you buy a Forex System from someone because again it is very annoying . I understand that people are just trying to find new ways of making sure that their product does not get shared but their has to be a better way. May be once a year for a really really good system I can live with.
                  Last edited by bun423ijk; 19-04-2018, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bun423ijk View Post
                    The reason why it no longer works is because after you buy it the seller sends you a new password every single month to continue to use the product which is very annoying . I hope that this is not the new way of operation when you buy a Forex System from someone because again it is very annoying . I understand that people are just trying to find new ways of making sure that their product does not get shared but their has to be a better way. May be once a year for a really really good system I can live with.
                    which system u use for live trading can you tell?

Comment

I like most people I think , frankenstein indicators together that I like for what best suits my trading style. I trade only the 6hr and 8hr timeframes . Nothing special , I trade the trend like most people do.

Comment

sreenewas Pm'd me for this so instead of just sending it to him I will just share it with everyone --- 1000 pips climber

1000PCS.rar
                        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for sharing the file however, could you please share the password to un zip file ?

Comment

Password to unzip the file plz?

Comment

Dear "bun423ijk" is this a working version of "1000 pips climber",,,,,,reply soon please...TIA

Comment

it asks for login code and email? Will it expire after one month?
                                Last edited by vitalfx; 22-04-2018, 05:59 PM.

Comment

i am waiting for reply?

Comment

It didn't work for me, just says it's scanning for setups...

Comment

Ok so I have a lifetime license with this product which I bought last year but I could not find the most recent login code in my e-mail list . So I contacted the seller and asked him to send me a updated login code . He took a long time to reply and on top of that he misunderstood my request and sent me something else . So after sending him a second e-mail and having to wait awhile again ( he is in a different time zone than me ) he finally sent me a updated package including an updated EA which I did not even know existed because I gave up on this system a while ago because it just does not fit my style of trading. I do not have the patients for this type of system maybe some of you do but not me . Now I want to tell you that he stated that the EA can detect when multiple people use the login and it will no longer work correctly , I have no idea if that's complete bulls**t or if its the truth but it doesn't matter to me because I no longer use this. Here is the updated version that he sent me , use the April 2018 template -----------

1000PCS_Temp_April_2018.rar

Comment

And before anybody ask's yes I will keep an eye out for the month of May login code in my e-mail and post it but I don't think most people are going to care for this system

Comment

Working...
                                        X