728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

1000pip climber system

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it asks for login code and email? Will it expire after one month?
    Last edited by vitalfx; 22-04-2018, 05:59 PM.

Comment

i am waiting for reply?

Comment

It didn't work for me, just says it's scanning for setups...

Comment

Ok so I have a lifetime license with this product which I bought last year but I could not find the most recent login code in my e-mail list . So I contacted the seller and asked him to send me a updated login code . He took a long time to reply and on top of that he misunderstood my request and sent me something else . So after sending him a second e-mail and having to wait awhile again ( he is in a different time zone than me ) he finally sent me a updated package including an updated EA which I did not even know existed because I gave up on this system a while ago because it just does not fit my style of trading. I do not have the patients for this type of system maybe some of you do but not me . Now I want to tell you that he stated that the EA can detect when multiple people use the login and it will no longer work correctly , I have no idea if that's complete bulls**t or if its the truth but it doesn't matter to me because I no longer use this. Here is the updated version that he sent me , use the April 2018 template -----------

1000PCS_Temp_April_2018.rar

Comment

And before anybody ask's yes I will keep an eye out for the month of May login code in my e-mail and post it but I don't think most people are going to care for this system

Comment

thanks for the share

Comment

This is what I'm getting with the new file,, please advise
                Attached Files

Comment

received signal today..USDCAD 4hr 1:00pm.|4/27/18, the Signals are Good!!..One Winner, and one Loser_up_35.00(Not working for me..) I wish that the Owner of this Software provide the MonthlyTrading Login Code, Otherwise I will Buy It. I bought this Software last year, but ask for a Refund, now..It is Improved..I am Demoing it on Pepperstone.com Demo, may go "Live" Next Month..Thank You, to the Provider of this Software !!(always add a Trading Expiry Date..)
                  Last edited by 4xambition; 27-04-2018, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Not working for me.

Comment

The May login code for the 1000pip Climber System is below:

8yhw4354

If you copy and paste the new code into the system, please make sure that there are no extra spaces are added to the beginning or end of the text. Do not enter the new code until 1 May

EVERY open chart will need to have the new code. As quick way to update the code on all the charts is to do the following.
                      1. Add the new code to a single chart.
                      2. Right click on the chart and select Template > Save Template
                      3. Save the new MT4 template as 1000PCS_Temp_May
                      4. This newly saved template will have the new code installed. You can then change the template for all the other charts to 1000PCS_Temp_May

Comment

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/jni...000pcs/2450339
                        Im not impressed...

Comment

Still doesn't work for me,, tried everything mentioned here and still get the error of this is not on the right account. oh well

Comment

Working...
                          X