728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

OpenTrader

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OpenTrader

58 Intensive Video-based Training Sessions

Get a direct view of a professional trader’s screen as he takes you through everything he knows about the markets and trading. Each video session is packed with real world insights, and every concept, setup, and tactic is explained in thorough detail like nothing you’ve seen before.

Links to files and 'tour' (course summary) attached.

Thanks to the original uploader & mirrorer from another forum.

iDov - thanks for that. However what kind of headline is this ()penTr@d3r!? Surely WWI is not going the direction other forums have - i.e. messy posts. When starting a thread enter the correct name and use some links to the home page etc.

Cheers!

Comment

Can I get some help or updated links to download these videos? The links in the original posting above don't seem to work.

Comment

Originally posted by sobeguy
        Can I get some help or updated links to download these videos? The links in the original posting above don't seem to work.
        Since Feb'14 You made this only 1 Post.. Friend, You need atleast 5 Posts to activate the Download links

Request to check the Forum Rules for further information
        Wish You Green Trades !

Warm Regards !

Aenigma ..... :)

Comment

Not sure my interpretation of download right is latest.
          I think you need minimum 5 posts, or 10 days (whichever come first) before you can download. Since sobeguy is here since Feb 2014, should be fine.
          There are 2 attached file in post #1 , first seems not working, and the second seems to give valid download link.
          Currently I am traveling, and only have very limited bandwidth to test the links, maybe other brothers can help sobeguy.

Comment

In case of issue, Alternate Links are available below.

http://urlz.so/l/mu-xfqtrs6d/
            Wish You Green Trades !

Warm Regards !

Aenigma ..... :)

Comment

Yes, I was able to download them, thanks for all your help!

Comment

Hi, i have downloaded a .rar file with password. i can't unlock using any software, anyone come across this with having the password? please advise me.

Comment

Originally posted by kamulee6 View Post
                  Hi, i have downloaded a .rar file with password. i can't unlock using any software, anyone come across this with having the password? please advise me.
                  The password appears to be the text in the very bottom of the link attachments... starts with www.....

Comment

Originally posted by freddieforex View Post
                    The password appears to be the text in the very bottom of the link attachments... starts with www.....
                    freddie, can you pm me the pw? i can't access the link.

Comment

Is there updated links for this? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Yoda View Post
                        Is there updated links for this? Thanks!
                        The links in Post#6 are working. Here it is again if you have missed it.
                        MirrorUpload.net - Download - OT.txt

Code:
                        Mirror to links:
                        OTPT.txt
                        Instructions regarding 7z files: Use 7-zip utility to extract. Input the password (if any) when extracting.
                        http://www.7-zip.org/
                        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7-Zip

Comment

thnx , it should be useful for many poeple

Comment

Does anyone have these who could re-upload? TIA!

Comment

Working...
                            X