728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

[req] Advanced Real World Options Strategies for the Advanced Retail Trader

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [req] Advanced Real World Options Strategies for the Advanced Retail Trader

ForexMike was cool enough to post the Tony Saliba options course listed below. I downloaded it, and it contains DVD 5, and a introduction DVD. The total size was around 2Gb. I want to be very careful with my next few statements. I appreciate Mike's contribution, and do not want to look a 'gift-horse' in the mouth. My computer could be the culprit.

That being said, I have seen this file as a torrent on other sites, and as a large file broken down into 25+ individual files that need extracting when all are completed. The torrent I have successfully downloaded, and the multiple files version I have downloade, have to this point, only comeback with error messages. Does anyone know where I can find a complete and error free version of this 5.9Gb collection of DVD's?

Advanced Real World Options Strategies for the Advanced Retail Trader
    English | Avi | Divx | 704x480 | 29.97fps | 4:3 | 1199kbps | Mp3 128kbps 48000hz | 5.9Gb
    Genre: e-learning

Hi Cypress,

I'll try to upload it either on torrent or elsewhere - but, I'll need about 10 days. In the last 4 weeks I've downloaded close to 600 gigs - and that's just trade related material. So I need to get everything in my PC organised and besides all that concentrate more on my work. Then there's stuff I need to download from here (especially Bonnie's uploads), but, had to put that off too till I reorganise everything. Will keep you informed.

Comment

That's very cool of you. I was actually fortunate to find it in full with a password last evening. Either way, I appreciate your
      offer. This is the coolest site for a 'trading book' junkie, that I have ever come across. Should I add my 2 cents in the original post do
      you think?

Comment

That's great Cypress! If you want to upload it go right ahead. Place it in a .txt file.

Take care mate!

Comment

Bumping on this one thanks !!

Comment

Working...
          X