[req] Advanced Real World Options Strategies for the Advanced Retail Trader

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [req] Advanced Real World Options Strategies for the Advanced Retail Trader

ForexMike was cool enough to post the Tony Saliba options course listed below. I downloaded it, and it contains DVD 5, and a introduction DVD. The total size was around 2Gb. I want to be very careful with my next few statements. I appreciate Mike's contribution, and do not want to look a 'gift-horse' in the mouth. My computer could be the culprit.

That being said, I have seen this file as a torrent on other sites, and as a large file broken down into 25+ individual files that need extracting when all are completed. The torrent I have successfully downloaded, and the multiple files version I have downloade, have to this point, only comeback with error messages. Does anyone know where I can find a complete and error free version of this 5.9Gb collection of DVD's?

Advanced Real World Options Strategies for the Advanced Retail Trader
    English | Avi | Divx | 704x480 | 29.97fps | 4:3 | 1199kbps | Mp3 128kbps 48000hz | 5.9Gb
    Genre: e-learning

Hi Cypress,

I'll try to upload it either on torrent or elsewhere - but, I'll need about 10 days. In the last 4 weeks I've downloaded close to 600 gigs - and that's just trade related material. So I need to get everything in my PC organised and besides all that concentrate more on my work. Then there's stuff I need to download from here (especially Bonnie's uploads), but, had to put that off too till I reorganise everything. Will keep you informed.

Comment

That's very cool of you. I was actually fortunate to find it in full with a password last evening. Either way, I appreciate your
      offer. This is the coolest site for a 'trading book' junkie, that I have ever come across. Should I add my 2 cents in the original post do
      you think?

Comment

That's great Cypress! If you want to upload it go right ahead. Place it in a .txt file.

Take care mate!

Comment

Bumping on this one thanks !!

Comment

Working...
          X