728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

Some Simple Astro Forecasting Methods of HWSteele

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Baruch View Post

I've been reading through this thread from the very beginning and I'd really appreciate being able to watch all those videos that have been linked into this thread; unfortunately they all seem to be gone, since I'm getting the error message "This video is unavailable. " - without exception.
    Question: is there any hope that all those videos have been mirrored by someone somewhere?
    Would anyone please PM me any information that could help me get any of the videos?
    That would be much appreciated indeed.
    Many thanks.
    Namaste.
    I am agree with Baruch, can someone reupload the all of videos from HWSteel please

Comment

Working...
    X