728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

WD Gann & The Bible

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont know why the breastplate pic did not show up but here it is again

what does that remind you of? hmmmmmmmmm

12-high-priest.jpg breastplate.jpg High Priest Closeup 1.JPG

Comment

Good sharing ziggybeats!
      For Fibonacci numbers system, i found this cartoon film very useful, also got a new pool playing strategy
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_ZHsk0-eF0
      IntraQuotes Trading
      www.intraquotes.com

Comment

Researching the The Tabernacle (Hebrew: משכן‎, mishkan, "residence" or "dwelling place"), according to the Hebrew Bible, was the portable dwelling place for the divine presence from the time of the Exodus from Egypt through the conquering of the land of Canaan. Built to specifications revealed by God (Yahweh) to Moses at Mount Sinai,
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tabernacle

I was thinking about the measurement that God told Moses on how to built the Tabernacle. In my research I came across this great article by Michael Prewitt on the topic.

Sanctuary Geometry and the Garden of Eden

I grew up in the church, and over the years I saw many pictures of the tabernacle of Moses, Solomon’s temple, and Herod’s temple. However, the first time I saw a scale diagram of the tabernacle and its courtyard, I was amazed. Here is a scale model:

Sanctuary-grid-1.png

Since I am a graphic designer, there are two points that stood out immediately to me: First, it is mostly empty space. Second, it is very geometric. This is what we will be exploring in a moment. But first, a few numbers and explanations.

The diagram is on a grid; each grid space represents 10 cubits. (Each grid square is 10×10 cubits, or 100 sq cubits. For the curious, a cubit was roughly 1.5 feet.)

The outer rectangle represents the courtyard. The entrance to the courtyard for those coming to offer sacrifices was through an opening in the middle of the right side, which was the east side. The small square on the right side of the courtyard is the altar of burnt offering. The rectangle on the left side is the tabernacle. That rectangle is further divided into the most holy place (the square part on the left), which contained the ark of the covenant; and holy place (the rectangular part on the right), which contained the altar of incense, the table of shewbread, and the candlesticks.

Here is a highly simplified 3D model. Note that it does not reflect the exact shape or height of the sanctuary once the covering curtains were added. The altar does not show the steps, and the brass basin and other objects in the courtyard have not been included. Also, the gate is the correct width and position, but the styling is merely a simplified aesthetic interpretation. A person has been added to show scale.

Sanctuary-3D2-450x202.pngSanctuary-3D2-450x202.png

If you want extra credit, you can look these details up on your own. You can find the dimensions of the courtyard in Exodus 27:9–13. The courtyard is exactly 100 x 50 cubits. The other dimensions are given in Exodus 26; however, the verses are a bit confusing. The tabernacle is 30 x 10 cubits, and the altar 5 x 5 cubits. In 1 Kings 6:2, we find a somewhat clearer description of Solomon’s temple, which had exactly double the dimensions of Moses’ tabernacle (60 x 20 cubits).

If you want further support for this model, you can find a scale diagram of the sanctuary in the popular paperback edition of the book, The Sanctuary Service, by M. L. Andreasen, page 6. (Not all editions may have this diagram.)

Now, back to our story:

Right away I could see that many of the paintings and drawing of the tabernacle and its courtyard that I had seen as a child and young adult were poorly proportioned. What’s more, I could also see that there was an obvious geometrical arrangement to the sanctuary. Could there be some significance to that?

THE GEOMETRY

There are some easy observations one can make about the courtyard’s geometric arrangement.

If you divide the courtyard in half, forming two equal-sized squares, you will find that each square has at its center an important piece of furniture. To emphasize, you may wish to draw a large “X” through each square, and note where the lines of the “X” cross.

In the left square, you will find at the center the ark of the covenant:

Sanctuary-grid-2a.png

In the right square, you will find the altar of burnt offering:

Sanctuary-grid-2b.png

There are other geometric relationships, but those are for your own study.

That alone is quite fascinating, and we could stop here. But not long after I noticed these relationships, I was struck by some compelling relationships between the tabernacle and its courtyard, and another structure from the Old Testament: the Garden of Eden.

There is more on this article but I wanted to concentrate on the tabernacle.

Interesting info if your into the hidden dimension of the bible..... it reminds me of the square grids of WD Gann. Im sure the more you dig deeper into the bible the more you will find. Kudo to Michael for this great article.

Enjoy!

Comment

Good sharing ziggybeats!
          For geometry
          thank's

Comment

WARNING: 8 Super-Signs in the Heavens

Comment

Hey Ziggybeats

I've enjoy reading over this topic - WD Gann and the Bible. And most certainly enjoy all the information you bring. So thanks for that.

I thought id add something, really simple, and on topic. For people who have read Ganns works, this may not be new news. But for those who havent read Gann yet, and are wondering about the link, it might add a little something.

On the topic of "WD Gann and the Bible."

Gann made it a lifetime objective, to link all he did back tot he Bible. He never claimed to own the knowledge he had, and always gave credit back to the bible as a source.

His books and references to the Bible.

The 1923 Truth of the stock tape book, has two references to the bible.
              The 1927 Tunnel Thru The Air book, contains 177 references to the bible over 102 pages. Not bad for a book spanning 418 pages in total. He seemed to really want to push the point about the Bible in this book.
              The 1930 Wall Street Stock Selector book, has two references to the Bible.
              The 1936 New Stock Trend Detector book, has one.
              The 1940 Face Facts America book, has 3 pages that refer to the Bible.
              1941 's How to Make Profits in Commodities book has one reference on p 17.
              In 1949 45 Years in Wall street book, has two references to the bible.
              1950's The Magic Word - is obviously a book about the bible, so many many references and quotes.
              The Commodities Course has about nine references to the Bible spread thru chapters 1, 4, 5, 6 & 10.

I guess all im trying to add here is that He certainly contributed his knowledge and success in large to reading the Bible.

I thought id end this with a quote from one his books

"I have devoted the best years of my life to a study of natural laws and time factors
              and have read the bible many times to find in the pages of this book the wisdom of the ages.

I have discovered the time cycles and natural laws laid down in the bible which, if followed
              by man, will guide him wisely and enable him to see into the future and to prepare and
              protect himself and his country in times of greatest danger.

History repeats in the lives of men and nations. Wars occur and recur because human nature
              does not change and because people follow hope and are influenced by fear instead of facts.

It is a natural law that action equals reaction in the opposite direction and for every effect
              there must be an adequate cause."

Comment

Planet X, Miracles, Meteors & the End of America?

Comment

This thread is very informative. Thanks ziggybeats.

Really take time to digest.

Comment

What is Planet X? NASA & Astronomy, Theology & Conspiracy

Comment

hallo very interest theme i liked

Comment

Comment

Comment

great information, i would like to learn this methods of Gann

Comment

Gann Wheel - How The Numbers Relate To Each Other

Comment

Perfect example on whats going on with the markets today!

Comment

Working...
                                X