Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Price & Time Square?

Gann Alert Triggered...
    ...It can be reasonable to say that time and price square is the same exact amount of increments in time to price or 1 x 1.
    This I find is a futile attempt at understanding Gann's method and a more exact formula can be found in the Bible.

We trade Indices, Currency, Commodities and have seen again and again in operation...
    ...what I am talking about is the meaning of numbers from the stories in Genesis. What is your guys thought on what
    Gann meant here?

I think it requires "hard homework" as outlined by Mr. Gann multiple times. I'm in same boat as you.

Comment

According to my little knowledge what Mr. Gann wanted to say that when time (in degree of a circle/ SQ 9) from high to low or low to high is squaring with price (movement in degree of a circle/SQ9) is called time & price squaring. lets say from last low to high.. time movement was 242 degree and price moved in 238 degree. time & price were closed and change in trend will occur . when price ahead of time reaction will occur. when time ahead of price up move will occur. This is not the whole methodology but just the begining.

Comment

Working...
      X