728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

Proposal of new MODS?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Gang, As we embark on this new forum direction, the one think that I think we all can agree on it time consumption. We can expect members who can honestly volunteer their time and not feel pressured, but agree that they should commit a small amount to what ever level they feel. But, needless to say, it should be consistent and we need to have open communication. If time for work projects, vacation or family event or illness arrives, we have to let the group so where we can make a effort to cover the short fall. But, if we are going to support each other, we must be willing to give a little more, when someone asks.

I am working on a project list now. I think we can create a level of moderating that can fit most peoples time frame and also, their ability to make decisions or responsibility of actions. Just because someone post something stupid, Banning is not the first option. Though most permanent it can also cost us a member, who actually may just be have a cultural shock or language barrier.

So, as we have it now, We have level 1 and Level 2 Mod's set up. I will be creating some guidelines over the next couple of days. I really am asking for input on this. and If you have any ideas, please share them on how we can add additional qualified members to help us with the moderation of the forum. so that we do not create a burden to any one Moderator or Administrator.

Thanks again.

Looking forward to your suggestions and Ideas.

Peachy
    Editor and Chief

Comment

I suggest that member....

heshuhan

He Shuhan from Singapore becomes moderator. He has already accepted it

/Pierre.
      For development of EA's, "educating" of existing EA's including removal of restrictions, adding features,
      decompilation, or teaching of trading or EA programming, contact me via PM.
      Note: I no longer offer this service for free, but accept payment via PayPal or Skrill. Serious request only.
      Looking for an easy business opportunity with Gold? Check out:
      capellafx.emgoldex.com and then get back to me!

Comment

Working...
      X