728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

Reported Post by freddieforex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reported Post by freddieforex

freddieforex has reported a post.

Reason:
    spamming us
    Post: (Discuss) Finding a Good Binary broker, wasn't so Easy
    Forum: Worldwide Binary Options
    Assigned Moderators: MJ2008, stovedude, radicaltour, Capella, falconwest, peachy, guilhermecarva

Posted by: Jayc Spik
    Original Content:
    Like many other traders, I have had bad experiences with several brokers. I personally changed more than 8 brokers in the last two years. but CToption is the best, not any issues of trade execution, payouts, customer service, trading platform and withdrawals as well, unlike some other so called reliable brokers.

So, I’m definitely sticking around, no problem with eWallets withdrawals either. Moved from another broker to CToption few months ago. I’m not calling myself an expert, but when you are trading with two different brokers at the same time and the others ignore your withdrawals or steal money from your balance, my guess is that you stick with the one that didn’t screw you. They also have support people who really know what they were talking about. So yeah, CToption is good.
Working...
X