728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

Reported Post by fxolive

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reported Post by fxolive

fxolive has reported a post.

Reason:
    Personal Attack on me.
    Forum: Trading Expert Advisors EA
    Assigned Moderators: MJ2008, stovedude, radicaltour, Capella, falconwest, peachy, guilhermecarva

Posted by: jamesphuc
    Original Content:
    Originally posted by fxolive
    Killer.. Dont Scam Innocent People.

Post#124 contradicts Post#125

Post#124 - You are telling that you dont have the EA, but the EA is good and REQUEST FOR MONEY

Post#125 - You will remove the restrictions and share here.

Remember this forum is for the Sharing!!
    Hi Paul / fxolive,

After reading your complaints above, I see that you are very funny, and always try to criticise other people if they don't share something with you.

I received your pm with a very funny warnings if I don't share Oswin EA. In fact, I don't have Oswin EA, but I shared Night Owl EA which my friend told me is similar with Oswin EA. So, what else do you demand ?

I just want to quote what you pm me as below. I hope that you should behave like a gentleman, and do not give any warnings to people like you did to me below

fxolive

Threads
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded
    Achievements
    Devil's AdvocateWriter's CrampHappy Anniversary!
    Since you are not sharing, i will also not share any working EAs which is more profitable for years. Bye

Quote Originally Posted by fxolive
    Hi James,

How are you friend? and how is your trading going on?

Can you please share me the Oswin forex robot? I know that Night owl and Oswin forex EA are different. Please let me know. Thanks friend.

Regards,
    Paul.
Working...
X