728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

Forum update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum update

Hello guys

made new forum update to last VB also I change the forum design hope you like it , The most important things is We made fresh Vb installation and we copy the user and post to the new installation since our old forum had many code error since we run it from long time so it force me to do the changes .

forum is run good way now and server load is very low , we may fined some errors in setting if you fined any thing please let me know to fix it .

now our home page is for CMS : worldwide-invest.org
    our blog site is : blog.worldwide-invest.org
    and our forum site is : forum.worldwide-invest.org

Hopefully it will drive more and more traffic to us

this week i will start to add the plugin we used before and will keep update you here before doing any thing .

at last hope you like the new and fresh copy that we made .

your comment are much appropriate ,

thank you

World Wide invest
    Our New reviews section : worldwide-invest.org/dbtreview.php
    Start your own WwI network : worldwide-invest.com
    Subscript to WwI VIP : www.worldwide-invest.org/payments.php
Working...
X