728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

Would members be kind enough to review WWI?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, I am happy with mirrorupload links so far, but dead links still part of life, but I see it more due to inactivity...for longer than 30 days
    WWI seems are replacing old uploads in WWi server with mirrorupload links, and I see less complain over the forum about dead links, so it is a good sign.
    I use uploadmirrors as well as mirrorupload....

Comment

Originally posted by bonnie1234 View Post
      I would like to kindly ask any member of WWI to rate and review our site as we have been listed by the FPA Team

The first review is by a person known as ForexMike (banned from wwi) and he has made a statement about WWI - [you can read it for yourselves]

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public...ide-invest.org

So please share your experience with WWI if you have a few minutes spare.

We would be very grateful for your support

My personal experience says in two words "Unbelievably Excellent"

I strongly believe that any perception can not defame WWI for ever.... Yes it's true...

"Together we can change the world..."

All the Best....

Comment

Re: file sharing

In regards to file sharing, the forum has a major flaw: It's way too easy to gain download rights here. Consequently: (1) People are not going to share anything of real value. What incentive is there to give away something for which you've paid a good deal of money? I can't help but laugh when I see someone request a recent $1,000 course here - get real! (2) Any decent material shared here is downloaded a lot. If one has a free file storage/sharing account and one posts anything other than small files, the heavy download activity can quickly use up one's allotted bandwidth.

Everyone wants a free lunch but someone has to pay for it, will you be the one?

Comment

Taking your sour view into consideration, Invest download is free, very fast, and as to the allotted bandwidth, unless you are working on a cell phone, most people use either wifi cafe's or free wifi if they are not on their own internet connection. None of which do I know have any allotment. Again, except cell phones. I know of a lot of systems that are over 500 that have been shared in here. If it is shared, yeah it will be downloaded a lot, so it makes sense to use the invest download and it uses nobody's storage account. So that takes care of both allotments. Can we get you some ketchup for them french Cry's.

Peachy
          Editor and Chief

Originally posted by Equitas View Post
          In regards to file sharing, the forum has a major flaw: It's way too easy to gain download rights here. Consequently: (1) People are not going to share anything of real value. What incentive is there to give away something for which you've paid a good deal of money? I can't help but laugh when I see someone request a recent $1,000 course here - get real! (2) Any decent material shared here is downloaded a lot. If one has a free file storage/sharing account and one posts anything other than small files, the heavy download activity can quickly use up one's allotted bandwidth.

Everyone wants a free lunch but someone has to pay for it, will you be the one?
          Peachy
          Editor and Chief

Comment

I was talking about the bandwidth allotment of free file storage accounts, which can be used up by downloads of large files. Since no one here seems to be sharing large files that they're hosting in their own file account, they wouldn't encounter that problem.

That was secondary to my main point anyway, which was that people are not going to just give their valuable files away to anyone and everyone, which is what they'd be doing if they share them in this forum, which has zero download eligibility requirements.

Comment

This is the Hallmark of this forum, Members Voluntarily Discuss, Request, Ask, Share ie Participate in this forum freely without any Eligibility or Obligation to Participate / Share. Many Silent Members Help themselves here & is the Reason for the Popularity of the Forum ( Which is an Invaluable Asset ).Till All the Stakeholders are Comfortable let the Camaraderie flow.
              Wish You Green Trades !

Warm Regards !

Aenigma ..... :)

Comment

Well it's unfortunate that people feel that way about sharing files, there are still plenty of people that are willing to share without asking anything in return, if there wasn’t, these types of websites would not be around too long. Should there be some type of download requirements, perhaps, to discourage hit n run downloading, but either way I don’t care and I’ll let the mods deal with that issue.
                You talk about why would anyone share expensive programs, well there are many expensive programs and eBooks here and on other websites, someone obviously had to initially purchase and share them, over the years I’ve spent thousands of dollars on programs and on membership websites and have shared what I have.

In regards to the file hosting websites, I don’t belong to any of them because I’m too cheap and don’t want to pay for them.

Originally posted by Equitas View Post
                I was talking about the bandwidth allotment of free file storage accounts, which can be used up by downloads of large files. Since no one here seems to be sharing large files that they're hosting in their own file account, they wouldn't encounter that problem.

That was secondary to my main point anyway, which was that people are not going to just give their valuable files away to anyone and everyone, which is what they'd be doing if they share them in this forum, which has zero download eligibility requirements.

Comment

I apologize if my comments sounded overly negative, I do appreciate the intelligent discussions about trading that take place in this forum, I was speaking strictly about file sharing.

I have shared many files here but because of the large number of downloaders, if I share many files that are larger than, say, 5 or 10 MB's in size, my file service host (I've used all the main ones over the years) will reduce the speed of my downloads and/or freeze my account for the remainder of a month - this has happened to me. Why do you think the file hosting services restrict the download speed from free accounts? (some to a mere crawl). Bandwidth is not free.

Wothar said: "there are many expensive programs and eBooks here and on other websites"

Only on the websites that have sensible download eligibility requirements. On sites like this ones that have none to speak of, you won't find any particularly rare or expensive files, only older material that's fairly easy for free online. Thanks

Comment

Well what I have done when uploading files is just pick a site that allows me to upload freely, when people download it will ask if you have a paid account and if not it still will allow you to download just at a much lower speed, so my view is hey I'm sharing files with everyone, it's your choice and problem to either pay for high speeds or wait for slow downloads but either way your still getting the files.

Comment

About Rules of the Forum

I am new here and want to learn about what binary option exactly is. So help me guys

Comment

I added a review but they did not show it. I will try to float it.

Comment

Working...
                        X