728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

Can I change User Name for Log In

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I change User Name for Log In

Hello...

I want to change my user name from "naikvijays" to nike" can it be possible....

Please reply...

Thanks...

You can write to forum admin to ask if you can do it.
    Also, you could just register another user name easily, right?

Comment

Originally posted by naikvijays
      Hello...

I want to change my user name from "naikvijays" to nike" can it be possible....

Please reply...

Thanks...
      JUST DO IT nike
      sorry could not help my self

Comment

Well there is an example how a person can be serious about its image and the way he presented himself on the site. He even did not mind about spend time on such a serious research to change the nickname is that possible. Although perhaps the problem is that the original login name has been registered for a long time and people do not want to lose their representation in the forum? As I see , the administrator has helped and it speaks about itself and the quality of forum

Comment

Admin can help in this situation or why u have to change your name?If you want then register another forum then your name what you want can easily write. Can i join you?

Comment

Now Ive change my online name it may be a good idea to have a change name setting in user control panel for the forum but should be only verified by mods so no hacking of accounts could be done. Idk just a thought

Comment

An excellent request. I second the motion :- )

I have for several years regretted choosing "ForexNewbie.." as a username. At the time of joining it was just the first thing that came to mind. I have come a long way in my personal forex journey since then and often wondered if it would be possible to change it (but never acted).

Comment

looks nice. It can be made as storage, it looks like that. And what about boat housing or temporary housing just for one family? I was thinking about that.

Comment

Working...
                X