728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

Top 10 quotes from Ed Seykota

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 10 quotes from Ed Seykota

Ten greatest quotes from one of the greatest traders of all time:

Yes! Exactly and a very good guidelines especially for new traders. There's this one quote that I like reading: The trading rules I live by are: (1) Cut losses. (2) Ride winners. (3) Keep bets small. (4) Follow the rules without question. (5) Know when to break the rules. The last rule must be noted!

Comment

I absolutely agree with the quotes and serves as teachings before you trade. Its good to know all them like this one: " Luck plays an enormous role in trading success. Some people were lucky enough to be born smart, while others were even smarter and got born lucky." I guess, it is all about being lucky and being smart to be successful in trading.

Comment

Nice video. I'm going to follow you for good news.

Comment

I do not know who said this, but it makes sense, "A trader who has never lost, is not a trader yet." Yes, losses are inevitable when it comes to Forex. When they eventually happen, we shouldn't be discouraged.

Comment

“Most professional traders I know have a high win-loss ratio. If you have a high methodology with a high win-loss ratio, the odds of having six losing trades in a row drop off dramatically, and this means you can then use greater leverage [in futures trading] – a very important, but often overlooked, factor.” Linda Bradford Raschke

Comment

“Assign probabilities to each event and you can estimate the distribution of future profit and loss.” Paul Wilmott

Comment

Working...
              X