728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

Larry Williams Futures Trading

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the info...

Comment

Larry is one of the few vendors I recommend to beginners. My first experience with trading 20 years ago was with one of his courses. He emphasized money management and that has stuck with me my whole career.

Comment

Looking for Larry williams 'Sure Shot Short Term Trading' course videos.. if any one please share.. Thank you

Comment

Kosmos,

i doubt that there is any course from "LW" with this title - pls. provide a link.

Sixer

Comment

Kosmos,
            He has a course "The Art of Short Term Trading", but this is not really intraday trading.
            Look here
            http://www.ireallytrade.com/artshorttermtrading.html

Comment

Yes Sir, i think i mistook the name. Its The Art of Short Term Trading, as you kindly mentioned. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Sixer View Post
                Kosmos,
                i doubt that there is any course from "LW" with this title - pls. provide a link.
                Sixer
                Sorry for my ignorance, its the Art of Short Term Trading... Regards

Comment

Can you please post any comments on degree of success of this method?

Comment

Any one took larry williams course is it good

Comment

With this COT method, why does he use the Commercials? I thought the non-comms drive the market and the comms just hedge! Thanks.

Comment

Sorry also why is OI linked to shorts rather than just indicating a possible trend change? Thanks S

Comment

My personal advice is to forget COT. Forget LW.

there are many things that are tricks of the mind. they seem to work but really do not work.

There is nothing here. Now go play somewhere else.

Comment

What makes you say that they are tricks of the mind and do not work. What is your experience using his methods and using COT

Comment

is larry williams material restricted?

Comment

Larry Williams Futures Trading

Re: A modest ES trading log

Can you indicate the bars you entered and exited on.
                                That way I can see exactly what you were looking at

Comment

Working...
                                X