Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Thankx Thankx:  0
Recommend Recommend:  0
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wyckoff

How to go short using the VSA Sequence in Multiple Timeframes

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Thanks A900 - what are your thoughts on VSA?

Quote Originally Posted by alwaterpolo View Post
    Thanks A900 - what are your thoughts on VSA?
    Hey, I've been studying VSA for 8 months or so, my thoughts personally are these guys have got it figured out. I can't recommend anything more highly.

Look into Wyckoff Stock Market Institute, Gary Dayton, Tom Williams and Gavin Holmes, and David Weis. You'll find everything you need about trading from them

Hank Pruden & Jack Hutson

There are books by Hank Pruden and Jack Hutson which are useful with respect to Wyckoff.

hi
    Tradeguider system of tom williams is based on Wyckoff basics and Tradeguider is very complicated -confusing stuff.you need to go into 450 rules. are you ready? Well -I am not. Most of my friends are not ready for tradeguider.They quit it.
    we guys switched over to hawkeye and lot of training material is available and you understand what you hear and see.
    In trading, Never EVER do something you dont understand-first thing.
    Hawkeye is based on wyckoff tools and is relatively user friendly.

Tradeguider is very confusing.i saw so many videos but nothing works if you try to apply the concepts.
    try Hawkeye system-simple and far easy on your mind.

Tradeguider is very confusing.i saw so many videos but nothing works if you try to apply the concepts.
    try hawkeye system-simple and far easy on your mind.reward risk is 2.5

U can share it pls hawkeye system

Quote Originally Posted by rvlvvel View Post
    try hawkeye system-simple and far easy on your mind.reward risk is 2.5
    I just downloaded the book - what else would you recommend to read about this method?

TRY WATCHING VIDEO OF PRESENTATION-
    given by a friend
    use vlcmedia player
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    also watch all hawkeye videos over youtube.com
    get the concept first

powerful trading edge comes from reading volume,trend and momentum direction and Minimising Risk and hiting trend hard while it lasts over 30% of time. All this is possible using Hawkeye system.

User Tag List