Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Thankx Thankx:  0
Recommend Recommend:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wyckoff

Quote Originally Posted by rvlvvel View Post
    TRY WATCHING VIDEO OF PRESENTATION-
    given by a friend
    use vlcmedia player
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    also watch all hawkeye videos over youtube.com
    get the concept first

powerful trading edge comes from reading volume,trend and momentum direction and Minimising Risk and hiting trend hard while it lasts over 30% of time. All this is possible using Hawkeye system.
    Thanks - I'll check these out

pity in the city
    Tom Williams & Gavin Holmes trying to puish a complicated vsa basics stuff which is abstract and impossible to digest for average traders.
    The number of rules you need to be aware of is around 450. if not you are a dead goat.
    Lots of my friends broke their head over tradeguider reached nowhere-absolutely fed up-not able to make money.
    They switched over to hawkeye system and the software simplifies things a lot.

Hawkeye looks at volume activity-trend action of price(up-down-flat) and momentum background over multiple timeframes-comes as a colored ribbon called heat map-thus voilume-trend-momentum-mtf put you ahead of other traders.

Same methodology- more sistematic is presented by NIGEL HAWKES as hawkeyetraders.com.

I found a 4shared link for wyckoff book but it is 565mb and doesnt download,always breaks off when dnload reaches 500mb.
    can somebody split this in to two parts each 280mb please!

Second thing
    I like an expert t explain how hawkeye reads volume activity.

I think the ideal thing is to learn to read the price volume story without software; but it does take some work. (Nope, I can't do it with great confidence yet, but it's making a bit more sense...)

I think there must be other links to that Wyckoff course (if it's the SMI one) only a google away (maybe on avaxhome.ws ?).

I found a 4shared link for wyckoff book but it is 565mb and doesnt download,always breaks off when dnload reaches 500mb.
    can somebody split this in to two parts each 280mb please!
    u can download the same from thread here

Quote Originally Posted by iDov View Post
    I think the ideal thing is to learn to read the price volume story without software; but it does take some work. (Nope, I can't do it with great confidence yet, but it's making a bit more sense...)

I think there must be other links to that Wyckoff course (if it's the SMI one) only a google away (maybe on avaxhome.ws ?).
    I really agree and this is my goal. I have yet to feel super confident about it yet but I notice that I am improving quite a bit (i.e. I have been able to call some turns in stocks, etc). The Wyckoff course by the SMI is a must in my opinion.

pity in the city
    Tom Williams & Gavin Holmes trying to puish a complicated vsa basics stuff which is abstract and impossible to digest for average traders.
    The number of rules you need to be aware of is around 450. if not you are a dead goat.
    I think it's much less than 450 for a human, maybe 60 or so.The computer needs a lot of variations to cope with the different ways a similar situation can appear in the bars (eg because the price movement gets spread over two bars instead of one.) I think a human could learn it if it was presented in pictorial form, maybe something like the attached.

thank you for above advice

So I have almost finished the first two sections of the Wyckoff course and I can say that I'm really impressed. I feel like I'm really starting to be able to interpret the supply and demand within each bar as well as a series of bars.

I also agree with you iDov - I think a visual model facilitates the learning process of such things as accumulation or distribution. What I have been doing is taking screenshots of accumulation patterns of past winners and marking them up in a word document in order to create models of what future winners could look like. This has help solidify such concepts as: selling climaxes, technical rallies, tests of climax, and springs. This has all been helpful but I still am learning and will be for a long time.

What I'd really like to do is use VSA on smaller intraday time frames in my sup/res zones created by market profile analysis. I haven't figured out the best way to do this yet, though

To all Wyckoff-VSA's mates :

Are there any free group focus on discussing Wyckoff-VSA ?

if not

Why not creat one skygroup to discuss and share more about this great methord ?

More realtime-case
    More practices
    More .....

User Tag List