Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Thankx Thankx:  0
Recommend Recommend:  0
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Did your trading improved

Since when you started trading, how much has your trading improved? How are you measuring your progress? What are the mistakes that you used to make, that you do not make anymore? When I look back to my early days in 2010 when I was introduced to forex and compare it with the present time, I see a margin of development. I can now trade and hold a position for a long time and still make my profit.

Its good to hear, but for new traders to learn and for yourself to learn, i started this thread so that more details can be shared with each other, for example in my case, when i started trading, i did not use stop losses for a month or two. after that i started losing and learned my lesson. so that is an improvement.
    so please guys share more details.

Yes as compared to my previous trading I think I've improved alot...but the best is yet to come.

Quote Originally Posted by forexprtpro View Post
    Yes, my trading has improved in last few years. When I started trading I did experienced loss but later i earned good amount of money from forex. With experience my trading is improving regularly.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    This spam should be removed.

Quote Originally Posted by david222 View Post
    My trading has improved alot since i started my trading two years back. 1LOTSP my broker help me a lot to learn Forex and to make good money in Forex.
    Actually, you are spamming this forum. You just spammed us in the brokers section.

Yes, i feel my trading is improved because when start trading in forex, i didn't know anything about this business. I try to learn from my trading experience and try to learn from several sources to improve my trading skills. And as a trader, improve trading skills is the thing which should be done if we want to get more maximal result.

May be little bit actually new in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] so need time to improve..
    The Market trading is like how much you involve in doing so that much you will gain ...

if we want to increase trading then we have much to learn and practice trading well. so our trading skills will increase. so we are able to obtain improved trading results. many ways to improve your skills is to practice trading in a demo account

yes my trades does improved initially it was bit tough but with time it improved. A trader should continue to trade even if he is not making enough profit, gradually he will learn and the more he learns the more success he will get.

in a span of almost three years i guess i did improve, i mean first time i traded with hotforex i ended up blowing i think it was 2 accounts in a span of two weeks, worst was when i make a 900 dollar profit in 4 hours from a 200 dollar investment and then lost it in the next 30 minutes or so LOL but its something to be expected from an eager newbie then i took 5 steps back and went back to basics and im still tarding and making a a decent number of pips monthly, enough to grow my account but nothing major

Yes, sure, I really think my performance has improved from my starting, I can see it through my long term results and the way in which I trade. Now I'm more skilled about making my decisions and also more patient.

User Tag List