Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Thankx Thankx:  0
Recommend Recommend:  0
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by blackking View Post
    There are some trader that like using ea, which they will looking best ea and backtest and forward test to finding profitable ea, indeed with using ea hence only need to hire vps to running ea through virtual server and don't need to turn on computer all time, but so many ea that also making failure, I am alone still like manual trading than using ea
    The thing is that there are many brokers online and it is quite difficult to choose a good broker from amongst them. One decision of this broker selection can make our trading, and could also ruin our each and every trades.

a friend informed me that there are seminars for those who want to learn about forex and I am planning to attend one. Will I benefit from this?

Exactly there are many brokers who are contributing good efforts in providing webinars that are free of any cost and these are quite helpful in learning essentials of forex trading. You should try if you find any.

I would not mind if a successful broker became my personal mentor in the trade. Here the question is in another - and what interest will he have from such mentoring?

Who can teach me to [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]? Trading with crypto currency is more prifitable now than trading with other instruments

There are numerous ebooks online, just grab any one and learn it for yourself. That would be a good idea, all you will need is to have a bit research.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesticks View Post
    There are numerous ebooks online, just grab any one and learn it for yourself. That would be a good idea, all you will need is to have a bit research.
    Learning with ebooks can be helpful but I think video and images can impact more than just written words. So learning with video tutorials and different charts images can be helpful for gaining knowledge about Forex and market.

Quote Originally Posted by Beloved View Post
    Learning with ebooks can be helpful but I think video and images can impact more than just written words. So learning with video tutorials and different charts images can be helpful for gaining knowledge about Forex and market.
    Agreed! But the more better way to learn would be either doing Demo or dealing with small investments in real account, it would be quite a lot helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesticks View Post
    Agreed! But the more better way to learn would be either doing Demo or dealing with small investments in real account, it would be quite a lot helpful.
    There is no best or better way in learning, it all depends on you that how you are going to learn about the market. If you are serious then you can learn from books and demo anything you find.

Quote Originally Posted by Beloved View Post
    There is no best or better way in learning, it all depends on you that how you are going to learn about the market. If you are serious then you can learn from books and demo anything you find.
    I disagree, the concept of Demo is really helping, but the concept of the small investments, would be even more useful if you wanna become successful and yeah, you need seriousness in all the business and that all would have understand before involving in the Forex Trading.

User Tag List