Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads
0
 
Thankx Thankx:  0
Recommend Recommend:  0
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 103
  1. #1

    Do you need a teacher to succeed in Forex?

    Do you have a teacher in forex now? If not,can we succeed without a teach in forex?
    For me, at the moment, I am trading on myself. I learn by myself and trade by myself. But till now, I do not think I have been successful in forex now. Now I wish to get your opinions about whether I can succeed without a teacher in forex. In fact there is no successful in any business without a teacher and success requires study and learn and study needs teacher, so you must be looking for a teacher role models so that it can lemon you mind in the analysis and forex trading did not hear about someone succeeded without a teacher

    it is very important to have teacher in forex because every day we are learning, also there are something’s that you can’t see but due to the fact that they have been in the trade for long they tend to see it and let you know it.


  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    49
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mumuy View Post
    Do you have a teacher in forex now?
    I have many now, and many more in the future.

    Quote Originally Posted by mumuy View Post
    If not,can we succeed without a teach in forex?
    Sure, let's put it this way, we learn candlestick from someone else... and that someone else learned it from someone else and it goes on until you reach the Japanese trader that came up with candlesticks. So if you want to choose to be like that Japanese trader and learn without a teacher, I don't see why not?

    Quote Originally Posted by mumuy View Post
    For me, at the moment, I am trading on myself. I learn by myself and trade by myself.
    If you have no teacher, how do you learn? I have many teachers, of which many has passed away long before I was born.

    Quote Originally Posted by mumuy View Post
    But till now, I do not think I have been successful in forex now. Now I wish to get your opinions about whether I can succeed without a teacher in forex.
    My answer to you is "I don't know." Only you can answer that.

    Quote Originally Posted by mumuy View Post
    In fact there is no successful in any business without a teacher and success requires study and learn and study needs teacher, so you must be looking for a teacher role models so that it can lemon you mind in the analysis and forex trading did not hear about someone succeeded without a teacher
    If nobody could do it without a teacher, who taught candlestick to the candlestick inventor?

    Quote Originally Posted by mumuy View Post
    it is very important to have teacher in forex because every day we are learning, also there are something’s that you can’t see but due to the fact that they have been in the trade for long they tend to see it and let you know it.
    True and false, some people have been lucky for the past 30 years. And Big Money don't want to let you know, so to let you know, most system creators don't trade their own system but they sell it. It's called a risk-free trade, if you don't get it, you don't understand trading.

  3. #3
    It's common sense that if you want to be a successful forex trader, you need to have a mentor that is a successful forex trader. Following the footsteps of someone is a lot easier than having no formal forex trading training. I had one when I started (she is now deceased), and I then mentored many people (for free). Some of them now are mentors themselves.

    If you want to be successful, do what other successful people do. This is a no-brainer.

  4. #4
    Yes as per me to be success in forex we need proper education and training for that and we can trained ourselves either through joining forex courses, education center provided by forex bokers or from forex sites.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  5. #5
    In a way you coming to forum seeking answer is like a teacher of many opinion without the personal teaching, learning this strategy, learning that, and so on.
    You get lots of ideas. We all are at forum seeking free education.

  6. #6
    Editor and Chief peachy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,510
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    The reason people die in the wilderness, is simple, They did not know they where lost before it was to late. If you do not know the rules, the little secrets, You can when and you can lose, but actually you are just gambling. A mentor or actual trader that has solid trading plan, and it profitable can advance your trading in days what you have learned in years.


    Peacy

  7. #7
    I think in the end the forex market is the best teacher of them all. Ask your question and the market will respond to you; if you are wrong you will lose and if you are right you will earn. I suggest you do this in a micro-account so the class won't be too expensive for you.

  8. #8
    this is not possible to become success in forex trading without a teacher.if we don't have a teacher in forex then we can not learn anything about forex trading.

  9. #9
    I wish I could meet a mentor that will teach me all the secrets involve in trading, just like a sensei samurai!!!

  10. #10
    Well there is some useful information which helps people a lot. Thanks for sharing.

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT +3. The time now is 01:11 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
DragonByte SEO, Advanced @User Tagging, Advanced Post Thanks / Like, Thread Ratings - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
All that information inside Forum does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Forum Management, but expresses the opinion of the writer.
Advertising positioning by Digital Point