Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Who told you about Forex Trading?

Forex is an international trading platform with which we can invest money and can earn money a lot if we have enough knowledge and enough experiences. As it is a worldwide market my friend told me first.

I started forex trading three years ago and at that time my friend told me about forex and that forex market is totally dependent on the trader skills, if we have skills we can make profits daily. With the benefits I saw, I decided to join first as part time frame and now I am a full time long term trader.

Forex itself is not a trading platform, it is a financial market which you access through your trading platform.

As I posted in another thread, trading is just a legalized form of piracy. Instead of blood flowing, we have money flowing. We are not engaging in productive pursuit, but rather we are out to steal from others.

"to steal from others" as a summation of trading is an interesting perspective, personally I would like to view trading as being in a position to deliver someone who is trapped in a trade [where I am doing them a favor] when the price is in a more favorable position for me to hopefully profit.

WellI dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

my friend shahid told me about forex trading. i am a student and he guide me well in forex business and also shahid have good idea in forex trading business. this forum is very helpful and have good experienced persons are there

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My friend told me about Forex trading. We actually do stock trading together. And he suggested that we try this Forex trading too.

Searching for a lucrative way to earn a living, landed me to this Forex trading.

Quote Originally Posted by mumuy View Post
    Forex is an international trading platform with which we can invest money and can earn money a lot if we have enough knowledge and enough experiences. As it is a worldwide market my friend told me first.

I started forex trading three years ago and at that time my friend told me about forex and that forex market is totally dependent on the trader skills, if we have skills we can make profits daily. With the benefits I saw, I decided to join first as part time frame and now I am a full time long term trader.
    I knew forex since 2009 .
    My friends has told to me . after that I'm find in the internet about forex.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mumuy View Post

Most of us who replied to this thread had a friend who told us about Forex trading. We were lucky enough that we have friends who informed us about this online venture to earn money via the Web.

User Tag List