Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Thankx Thankx:  0
Recommend Recommend:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cesar470 View Post
    I believe that to win in the Forex market one of the most important and at the same time most ignored by traders is to maintain a healthy psychology regarding trading.
    There are three point in my opinion that important in forex trading, first as trader need to having profitable strategy, and second as trader need to having good money management and third as trader need good psychology trading,

Trading with free mind is also important. Because with stressed and feeling we can not judge the market as per our analysis.
    We need determination towards our work so that we can give our 100% to trading.

With a fresh and relaxed mind i believe that we can make better analysis can earn better returns on our investments.

Quote Originally Posted by imi2 View Post
    With a fresh and relaxed mind i believe that we can make better analysis can earn better returns on our investments.
    Will better indeed if we trade with calm minds, and understand with trend market that occured and not only chasing price because fear will too late in making entry point, market movement often up and down and as trader also need waiting on best price to determine entry point to minimize risk possibility

Controlling emotions is so important. But I find that with experience and confidence in a trading strategy emotions can be decreased or eliminated. I don't care if I lose 5 trades in a row because I know that the strategy will make money in the long run

Quote Originally Posted by MicBlic View Post
    Controlling emotions is so important. But I find that with experience and confidence in a trading strategy emotions can be decreased or eliminated. I don't care if I lose 5 trades in a row because I know that the strategy will make money in the long run
    Trading without control emotion is like as want to suicide account, because in fact the market very fierce and no mercy, one mistake in trading analysis if trader let without cut loss, will possible will facing more floating loss and might margin call account, in my view forex trading is education investment which as trader learn how to minimize the risk to increasing profit

Trading Psychology will improved as long as you trade, and forex broker is one of many factor, if you choose bad broker, it will affect to your Psychology, now I'm trading in Fres Forex and my Psychology is improved

There are some trader said if forex trading is likeas psichological game, which on trading we always facing with emotion on trading after we making tranaction or when facing with trend market, sometime tempted by movement and sometime fear if on floating loss, and process to develop better psychology on trading need more experience

There is no good way to improve trading psychology but to practice a lot and it is the only way to get better command on earning money with forex trading business.

Quote Originally Posted by rixi View Post
    There is no good way to improve trading psychology but to practice a lot and it is the only way to get better command on earning money with forex trading business.
    Yes like as many trader said if practice will make perfect, on trading as trader if want to built up better psychology trading will good using real account, now many broker offer cent account and this is also can used for learning purposes to trade on real account with small capital and low cost

User Tag List