Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Thankx Thankx:  0
Recommend Recommend:  0
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Totally Agreed! If you are not having abrupt amount of practice in the Forex Trading, No trading psychology or insight, is going to help you to make money in Forex.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesticks View Post
    Totally Agreed! If you are not having abrupt amount of practice in the Forex Trading, No trading psychology or insight, is going to help you to make money in Forex.
    Every trader should learn with the practice of trading in the demo so that they can have an idea about what kind of work they are going to do. To learn the market we have to use demo work so that we can analyze the market with demo and learn that how it works for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Beloved View Post
    Every trader should learn with the practice of trading in the demo so that they can have an idea about what kind of work they are going to do. To learn the market we have to use demo work so that we can analyze the market with demo and learn that how it works for us.
    Yeah, Demo is a very nice way to obtain knowledge regarding the Forex Trading, and it could be quite full of impact, if done seriously.

Yeah, Demo is a very nice way to obtain knowledge regarding the Forex Trading, and it could be quite full of impact, if done seriously.
    A demo account is always helpful for us but you should also be serious while learning the market and its behavior because your knowledge and skills are going to affect you for your real earning in trading.

A demo account is always helpful for us but you should also be serious while learning the market and its behavior because your knowledge and skills are going to affect you for your real earning in trading.
    because the demo account of the broker is very helpful once a trader, and its many benefits. for that as a trader as good as his in using the demo account should be disciplined and serious, so that traders can easily understand and know how the trading work, and can make traders believe themselves in the forefront of trading activities in real account with comfortable and generate profits with FXB Trading.

Yeah, Demo would be the best way to learn the Forex Trading, but the seriousness, lots of seriousness is required to become successful in learning to trade and later you could use that knowledge to trade in Forex.

Yeah, Demo would be the best way to learn the Forex Trading, but the seriousness, lots of seriousness is required to become successful in learning to trade and later you could use that knowledge to trade in Forex.
    A demo account is a good opportunity to start trading without any real investment of money. So it is always suggested by many traders and there are many traders who are actually using it to learn demo account. But be serious while working with it.

A demo account is a good opportunity to start trading without any real investment of money. So it is always suggested by many traders and there are many traders who are actually using it to learn demo account. But be serious while working with it.
    Absolutely, in fact while I was doing Demo, my brother take and give me the real money on the profits and loss incurred with the digital money of Demo and it helped me a lot. Thus we need to have utter seriousness in Demo.

Absolutely, in fact while I was doing Demo, my brother take and give me the real money on the profits and loss incurred with the digital money of Demo and it helped me a lot. Thus we need to have utter seriousness in Demo.
    How long have you been using demo account? I guess you need to find demo account that fits your trading needs (scalping, swing trading, news trading) and here best option is Hotforex.

Quote Originally Posted by marusyafx View Post
    How long have you been using demo account? I guess you need to find demo account that fits your trading needs (scalping, swing trading, news trading) and here best option is Hotforex.
    Well, I have traded with the Demo Account for about 6 months and you need to understand that if you wanna become successful, you need to have lots and lots of knowledge and experience and skills, Demo is just the first step of it.

User Tag List